Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have an In Isomeriser 2 (old school)
i take any quality hash put it in an Iso 2 maker---add grain alocohol----process---makes high quality oil
the Iso is a still--try e bay for a real one---
good for oils such as rose ,or any other blossems you may gather---you can capture many sents (add to candles etc.)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
:cool:hello all. i see there are not to many threads on making hash so i thought i would start another. you will need the following items:

1) clean jar with lid
2) isopropyl rubbing alcohol
3) coffee filters
4) plate or glass pan
5) bud or leaf trimmings
6) razor blade

First you want to take your bud & leaf trimmings crush them up and place in bottom of jar. Then take your iso and fill the jar up 1 to 2 inches over your bud & leaf trimmings. Put the lid on the jar and shake well for 2 minutes. Get your plate or glass pan and coffee filters. Take 3 or 4 filters put them together and dump your mixture into the filters. Be sure to try and fold the top of the filters together after adding the mixture this will prevent your filters from letting your liquid drip out the top. Let all the liquid drain through the filters onto the plate or glass pan. once this is done let the iso evaporate in the plate or pan and there you have it. Take your razor blade and scrape the hash from the plate or pan and its time to smoke. REMEMBER the better the bud and trimmings the better your hash will be. any questions please email me. ENJOY:p

what is i wanted to make this with just budd and no trimmings?? does is matter how much budd i use??

rbrassard04910 said:
what is i wanted to make this with just budd and no trimmings?? does is matter how much budd i use??
YOU can use anything from a budded female plant with this process.

Hello I am doing this also....one problem...I bought hydrogen peroxide..and rubbing ach...accidently poored hydrogen peroxide instead of alch...but then strained and r3edid it with alch....wonder if I ruined it...i'm strining it now and will soon puit it on a glass plate to evaporate and dry...i'm using leaves from my automatic harvest....one thought on the bright side my hash will be clean :0

jungle said:
Hello I am doing this also....one problem...I bought hydrogen peroxide..and rubbing ach...accidently poored hydrogen peroxide instead of alch...but then strained and r3edid it with alch....wonder if I ruined it...i'm strining it now and will soon puit it on a glass plate to evaporate and dry...i'm using leaves from my automatic harvest....one thought on the bright side my hash will be clean :0
If you let everything evaporate, you should be ok, h2o2 is peroxide, h2o i water... its not gonna add much that wont just evaporate anyways. Peroxide is natural. Its a product of using oxygen in a living orgainism. Everything takes in peroxide and turns it into water and and a extra oxygen.

I made som Iso oil last night

It was very potent to me

and no residual taste either

I was surprised!

What you are telling folks to do is A POISION long term--- I you are putting something into your body(even inhaling) you want it to be CLEAN.---------If you use this method at least use pure grain alcohol(Golden Grain in the south) peace out

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
whats up Hick. this doesn't turn to oil though. i think you have to cook it to get the oil don't ya? depending on the quality of bud and leaf trimmings i have made it a few times with differnt results each time.
(1) when i used nothing but bud it came out like a long stick of candy very sticky and black with a slight tint of green. looked and tasted just like hash. very good.
(2) when i used nothing but leaf trimmings it came out like powder and i put it in a cig wrapper wrapped it up tight and put a piece of tape around it and stuck it in the heel of my shoe. 1 hour later a piece of solid hash. not as good as the bud though.
What I've found through my alchemy is that 1 the longer you leave the alchohol in the vegetive matter the more of the "plant" you get. so the purest rinse being just enough to wash the trichromes off the plant the closer you get to a hashlike substance " light brown and cakey, a little longer and you get a black tarry substance, and finally ( in my estimation) too long and you get a greenish powdery substance, although I have seen a sparkle in it which I assume to be the trichromes or thc.

just made a quik batch of iso oil man i learned the 91%iso takes hours longer than the 70% to evaperate

eastla_kushsmoka said:
just made a quik batch of iso oil man i learned the 91%iso takes hours longer than the 70% to evaperate
hmmmmmmmmm.. the exact opposite "should" be true, in my thinking.
70% is 30% water, and should require more/longer exposure to evaporate than 91% and 9% water...???

Hick said:
hmmmmmmmmm.. the exact opposite "should" be true, in my thinking.
70% is 30% water, and should require more/longer exposure to evaporate than 91% and 9% water...???

thats what i thought untill i did a run with it it man this is the best oil i ever made tatse so "medicinal" got me feeling good and it was a part of the plant that was cloudy well cops are on there way gotta make some emergency oil before lol

So i just made some yesterday with the 70% and it worked out great but im alittle worried about how it turned out. The water was green when i first poured it, then it went to a darker color as it was drying and once it was about 80% dry it turned to a really dark red, and the water itself was like bloody water. Iv seen in some pictures there finished product turned more of a dark brown/black color, so it this red normal or should i be worried?

NewCastle said:
So i just made some yesterday with the 70% and it worked out great but im alittle worried about how it turned out. The water was green when i first poured it, then it went to a darker color as it was drying and once it was about 80% dry it turned to a really dark red, and the water itself was like bloody water. Iv seen in some pictures there finished product turned more of a dark brown/black color, so it this red normal or should i be worried?

lol man hash oil never been so good tell me how that taste the quik undried batch i made turned red it was my first red hash oil also hmm...
did you also use undried freshly cut buds?

Nope, it was all dry. 70% iso
It turned out alright, not to stoney but everyone else liked it.

my stuff puts me to sleep ive been resting alot after work lately i dont need to buy weed anymore its great

Iso & acetone,butane ect . any solvent can be used but this is a DANGEROUS--HIGHLY--FLAMMABLE --not to be done indoors type of process I will use a solvent...as mentioned iso, in a rice cooker--OUTSIDE !!! cook it down when it starts to thicken up add a few drops of water now it wont hurt remember what your dealing with is boiling temps till you get a very thick but slightly runny material on the bottom pour off into a small metal cup add a few drops of water again then place on a electric warmer such as an coffee pot[cheap & safe] allow to evaporate on there till no bubbling is there be patient !!! OUTSIDE!!! always. this is a good smoke but I prefer to use "grain alcohol or the highest proof white rum" I can find.this solvent takes longer and will carmalize abit when smoked but I feel better about what I'm smoking oh people do this straight 3rd degree burns are not fun!! if you can't do this safe-use cold water extraction methods. ALL the best !!

Whats up everyone. Just made a batch of ISO and thought we would share. This batch we used about 2 or 3 oz. of nice frosty trim from a friends outdoor grow and 1/2 gallon 91% ISO. :eek: This is the biggest batch we ever made at one time and lets just say. :hubba: This stuff would drop anyone to their knee's. ;) Always remember the better the trim the better the final product will be.

100_0916.jpg

100_0883.jpg

100_0884.jpg

100_0889.jpg

100_0892.jpg

100_0893.jpg

100_0894.jpg

100_0896.jpg

100_0899.jpg

100_0902.jpg

100_0905.jpg

100_0909.jpg

toker62 said:
Iso & acetone,butane ect . any solvent can be used but this is a DANGEROUS--HIGHLY--FLAMMABLE --not to be done indoors type of process I will use a solvent...as mentioned iso, in a rice cooker--OUTSIDE !!! cook it down when it starts to thicken up add a few drops of water now it wont hurt remember what your dealing with is boiling temps till you get a very thick but slightly runny material on the bottom pour off into a small metal cup add a few drops of water again then place on a electric warmer such as an coffee pot[cheap & safe] allow to evaporate on there till no bubbling is there be patient !!! OUTSIDE!!! always. this is a good smoke but I prefer to use "grain alcohol or the highest proof white rum" I can find.this solvent takes longer and will carmalize abit when smoked but I feel better about what I'm smoking oh people do this straight 3rd degree burns are not fun!! if you can't do this safe-use cold water extraction methods. ALL the best !!

You feel better about smoking sugar than using a solvent that evaporates 100% away? That, for lack of a better word, is stupid.

You can use any solvent within reason provided that the solvent is pure. I used acetone and it worked just fine. Much more inflammable than iso-propyl alcohol though. Ethyl alcohol is not as good because it is too dilute and also is a polar solvent thus extracts water from the plant tissues and takes too long to remove the excess water.

How about Everclear? That's 190 proof. 95% alcohol. Good as Iso?

Latest posts

Back