It all went to **** in flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What and how much are you feeding them?

What is your ph?

looks like nutrient burn or ph is out of proper range ....... or both

I'd top dress the plants with lime and flush the plants with plain ph adjusted water......... and go back feeding after a couple of waterings to half strength.

They all looked to be heat stressed and keeping it real beyond repair. Sorry for your troubles.

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68121&highlight=Site+rules

So you guys think they are done for?

I can't edit my title . The words blocked out what's the big problem it's like saying "$&@?"
This is a MJ forum not church

So you guys think they are done for?

I can't edit my title . The words blocked out what's the big problem it's like saying "$&@?"
This is a MJ forum not church

No, this isn't church, but we believe that as articulate adults we should be able to express out opinions without swearing. While I grew up with a mother who had a mouth that would put a sailor to shame, some people are offended by swear words. It was the number one rule put forward by MarP when he started this forum. I am sure that you understand and will refrain from swear words in the future.

Unless you have something else to go in your flowering room, I would not give up on them until they were brown and dry. I would flush them well with pH'd water and see if this helps.

The problem appears to be a soil and nutrient that has gone way off track. I suspect that the pH is way off and is locking out at least one if not several of the nutrients. I agree with THG, flush the soil with 3x the amount of water as the volume of soil. Allow them to do their normal drying cycle and then start back with bloom nutes at half strength. They will not look any better, and will probably continue to "look" worse, but the plants will stabilize and allow you to bring them to full harvest. Because of the damage they have already suffered, they will lose yield but getting them corrected will save them from losing all of it.

I would also say it will be tough to recover right now. Basically, any hiccup once you move to flowering mode, starts decreasing your yield. Whether it be 2% or 92%. At this point you can flush with water and maybe make them happy for a tiny window. But recovering and producing at this point, isn't gonna happen. Just have to learn what mistake it was and go from there for next time. Leaf twisting is a usually a good sign of PH being way off. Those ladies are super pissed.

Awesome
So my blue lab PH pen is off by almost 1.5 so if I think it's 6 it's really 7.5
I am so mad right now that this happend. I can't flush yet cause I just fed yesterday.
Or should I just flush ASAP and let them dry?

flush immediately.

some photo's under natural light would help

have you ever taken a very close look at the surface of the soil? and do you often find a couple tiny fruit fly looking bugs floating aimlessly around the grow room?

you still need to give us the run down on what and how much you are feeding them.

Yes iv seen these fruit fly looking things. I put up sticky paper and caught like 5 and haven't seen anymore.

What does this mean?

they are likely gnats and no need for worry---they are not harming your plants---fly strips work---diamatious earth or clean sand sprinkled on the top of your pots will kill them before they get a chance to fly

If it's so " offensive" do something about it

You voluntarily came here to this site at no cost to you, you ask for help and it is given to you.
When your asked politely to obey the rules and your response is the above it speaks volumes about you, maybe another site with less restrictions might suit you better.?

You voluntarily came here to this site at no cost to you, you ask for help and it is given to you.
When your asked politely to obey the rules and your response is the above it speaks volumes about you, maybe another site with less restrictions might suit you better.?

That was a really dumb thing to say, reminded me of my kids at 13 or so.
Thank you Sherrwood.

If it's so " offensive" do something about it

They sure are quick to tell you about the ******* words and how they "Offensive" but yet allow this

:vap-leafy_wave:cant swear but can flip ya the bird. I suppose because its a MJ leaf makes it no offensive.

:vap-leafy_wave:the rules:rofl:

Why is this going on still? I understand that even blocking is not allowed. I told you I can't change the title on my phone.

The admins can feel free to change the title. I made a mistake I'm sorry if I offended people.

Sheesh go smoke something
My plants look a lot better and I'm smoking good

Don't sweat it man. if they dont like it they can fix it

:48:

Latest posts

Back