it fell over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NsaneATLien

Reaction score
im a first time grower, i have germinated four seeds successfully to my surprise, i have babies in little pots for about 7 days now. Just yesterday they were growing fine they are about 2 inches tall and one just fell over it looks dead. I dont know what to do about it I was thinking of using a toothpick to hold it up. Should I just start another plant? If someone knows what I should to please help me out.

NsaneATLien said:
im a first time grower, i have germinated four seeds successfully to my surprise, i have babies in little pots for about 7 days now. Just yesterday they were growing fine they are about 2 inches tall and one just fell over it looks dead. I dont know what to do about it I was thinking of using a toothpick to hold it up. Should I just start another plant? If someone knows what I should to please help me out.
Yes you can prop them up but IMHO i would transplant them so the dirt is covering all of the stem right up to the leaves. Also do you have a fan blowing on them? If not you need to get one to help strengthen the stems so they can support those fat buds when it comes time.

Latest posts

Back