It must be I, the culprit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veedom

Reaction score
Please excuse poor quality shot.
DSC_0029.JPG

This seed germinated three months back! No really. I can't believe she hasn't pegged off.
This grow should have been well on it's way, near done.! The previous grow in this box took five months and was beautiful.

Please, you fundi's out there. what the hell!
I can say it's not over/under watered. Same lights as before. 18/6@600w m2.
The same fans that worked a charm in the past. so where does the problem lie?
These are Feminised White Widow seeds and I'd hate to lose them.

Well done.
And you get a free magnifying glass with the price of your ticket?

If I may ask.
What were you banned for?

Serves me right.
Unless that is figuratively speaking, of course.
Then hats off.

However, this doesn't sort my plants.
Readily gets new leaves but dies off from the tips as can see.
How do I give this little thing a kick up the a...

I had one that only got 5" tall and was perfectly shaped with miniature little leaves. Totally cute, but totally worthless. Thinking back, I wished I'd have made a clear resin paperweight outta it.
Now that sounds like circus material.

I have also had a few over the yrs, chalk it off to the Grow Gods being Angry.

Seriously Veedom, I always get runts. I can't really tell you how to deal with a problem like that cause I always cull the small ones. In the past when I have triec to grow them out they don't produce worth a crap. When I do a round of clones I only keep the strongest (bigger) ones. If it is the only one you have and you want to keep the strain going try and get some cuts from it.

I got banned from the THC Farmer years ago....Hippie, Giggy and Hopper know what happened. Lets just say Logic and I didn't see things eye to eye....I went out in a blaze of glory though....Last place I was at I left of my own free will. Me, Big Sur and Muggles all left over politics.....won't happen here.

But all of these places are just like a woman....one day you are out the door......that's my story and I'm sticken to it......

I dropped one Auto seed just messen around a few months back. Had it under some CFLs. Laughing my ass off. Its about 11" tall and just one cola. Its definitely a runt. Cant believe i popped one seed and it was female. A dwarfed female but female. 😁

It wasn.t going to no circus, Putembk.
Thx.,Pmk.jpg you scared the living shits out of it.

3 months....a midget ....put it in the circus...

Sorry Veedom...couldn't help myself.

If he has a couple dozen of them dwarf plants, he could put them in old VW planter...
and join the circus act..;)

I had one that only got 5" tall and was perfectly shaped with miniature little leaves. Totally cute, but totally worthless. Thinking back, I wished I'd have made a clear resin paperweight outta it.

A clear resin paperweight figurine would be better.
Then you can place your beer on its head...o_O

Latest posts

Back