It will be 5 weeks monday - Will I pass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanman

Reaction score
Hey, I have an employment / urine test on monday.......I had previously quit smoking from march to october - started again late october taking 2 - 3 one hits a day......Monday (the day of the test) will be the start of week 6 since I have done anything.....just wondering if I will pass or be concerned.......I'm 170 lbs and work out every day.......hardly any body fat.......?? I would appreciate opinions........and or suggestions!

thanks!

im pretty sure you wont test positive. i was drug tested 3 weeks after i had smoked and i was clean. i didnt even do the sur-gel. to ease your paranoi i would still use some sur-gel before the test.

good job man. I find it rare that people who smoke mj also go to the gym. Not to mention you did something that a lot of other users wouldn't even consider..quitting.

ps. you'll be fine.

Don't get me wrong.......lol.......as soon as the test is over, I will have my one hit out again.......I also read here that you can substitute Jello instead of sure - gel - is that true? Also.......how much sure gel do you need, and how do you mix it and time before the test?.........(the sure gel)......And working out is fun with a glow going......Thanks everyone for responding........!!!

You will be fine! I wouldn't worry about it. And just a little hint. Don't be around M.J. smokers in a closed up area this weekend. Over the years I've seen folks show a low positive being around smokers. This is rare but can happen !

I really apprecaite the time everyone has taken to respond......even though I'm not smoking......I don't think the paranoia ever goes away! Lol.......

Latest posts

Back