It's a boy??? Anyone else verify this for me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBgrower

Reaction score
Hey does anyone else think this is a boy?

Taffy.JPG

Yep. It's a boy. To the Incinerator with it.. maybe save some pollen if it's got good genes.

hope ya pulled it in time my friend....just be safe

Yo Ho Ho N,

Well now we come down to it. I say if the male has some great genetics then save some pollen, BUT after that you have to kill him.

1. You start by slowly breaking his arms, though this might seem painful you don't want to risk spreading pollen around.

2. Crush his nuts well away from your girls. This is too horrible for them to watch...LOL

3. You must break the one and only good leg, and then burn him to ashes.

NOOOO, I didn't say smoke his sacks...LOL I said crush them....LMAO

Well we have all had this happen before. Carefully remove the guilty culprit out of the area. Remember that water will destroy any pollen that did manage to pop up, so for those box growers out there, if this happens then you might consider a light spraying down of water on even your babies as this will definitely neutralize any living pollen.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool2:

That was just a clone from the parent plant so I pulled it from my females and destryoed it. I am want to keep the parent in a veg state with my females but I am a little concerned now. Is it safe to keep them together just in a Vegging state? I dont have enough room yet to bloom seperate males and females.

I am confused? Why are you wanting to keep a male in veg?

if you want your girls fully seeded, then yes leave him in there, but if you don't, it is not safe to leave him in there in no capacity...

I don't honestly know THG. I like the idea of breeding but don't have the XP, and worry about getting another male. I am probably being lame. lol I havent any way to further bloom a male and that clone is dead. I guess I should pull the parent male and worry about pollen at a later date.

I have another concern though. I pulled that clone from my bloom box yesterday and destroyed it. I took KingKahuuna's advice and sprayed my ladies with water to neutralize any pollen that might have been present, but it is 4.5 weeks into their bloom. How worried should I be.

look at the hairs close..they will give indication...as long as they stay white you will be fine..if they start turning orange/rust over night then IMO its prego..( Strain Dependant as some strains start with orange color pistils)...Im a bit confused on this statement
That was just a clone from the parent plant so I pulled it from my females and destryoed it.
if this was a clone..then that would say the Donor is Male...are you sure the Donor is female?

I would get rid of the male entirely and clone the females. There is absolutely no reason to hang onto a male in the vegging room unless you KNOW that you are going to be breeding AND if you have a place to do it. And don't worry about getting another male--if you buy reg seeds, you are going to get males.

Sorry about the confusion. Yes Smoke you are correct the donor was male. He has gone the wayside now :) Thanks THG for the advice. I have some other irons in the fire for now. Soon I will be comfy enough to order seeds online and start some new momma plants :)

Thanks everyone for all of your information. I will start a grow journal when I pop some seeds in the future.

WannaBgrower said:
Sorry about the confusion. Yes Smoke you are correct the donor was male. He has gone the wayside now :) Thanks THG for the advice. I have some other irons in the fire for now. Soon I will be comfy enough to order seeds online and start some new momma plants :)

Thanks everyone for all of your information. I will start a grow journal when I pop some seeds in the future.

LOL--ordering seeds online is probably the safest part of growing. I do not know one single person who has ever been busted buying seeds online.

Latest posts

Back