its a sad day today..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh that's very sad to hear. He was a very special guy, not the ordinary bloke from around the corner. I liked his positive look on everything in his life. Even when he had a heart attack before he was always optimistic, and he told me often, that he outgrew a lot of his doctors already :eek: .

You will be missed Stoney!!

And thanks LH for sharing the story!

RIP brother Stoney, we'll be lighting one up for you in memorial.

:peace:.,

7greeneyes:(

RIP stoneybud...

He's left and come back SO many times it's gonna be hard to believe he's finally gone for good...:(

I gotta say he'll live on here though... Tons of sharing yet to be done from MP users of today and tomorrow... a wealth of info he's contributed that will be here long after he's gone. :)

Just PLEASE back up the hard drive! :rolleyes::p

Thanks Lefty~! :ciao:

Peace

RIP Stoney. I'm sure he is tending the greenest garden up there.

I'm sorry for the loss his friends are feeling today. I thought he was a grouchy old fart , but he seemed content in the way he lived his life. That, in itself, is alot to admire.

Smokin' one for Stoneybud...:smoke1:

rip stoney...we talked about security alot. fences, dogs, cameras, gated drives, sign with phone number on gates if you wanna drop by unannounced, fishing, recipes, and pre98 bubba kush! stoney was a hydro grower. last time we chatted, he had this idea he wanted to kick around about a multi tiered, single cola, bk grow he was working on...thank you LH...

OldHippieChick said:
.... I thought he was a grouchy old fart , but he seemed content in the way he lived his life. That, in itself, is alot to admire.

Smokin' one for Stoneybud...:smoke1:

Hi OHC :ciao: Good to see you--hope you are doing well.

Actually, that was part of what I liked about Stoney--he was a grouchy old fart and he knew it and admitted it and, yes, seemed content that way.

Yep We'll all miss the ol'whippersnapper don't think to many here have not crossed words with the old grouchy one. Some of us even begged to meet him to fire up his head

ozzydiodude said:
Yep We'll all miss the ol'whippersnapper don't think to many here have not crossed words with the old grouchy one. Some of us even begged to meet him to fire up his head

So true ozzy..
shetty thing is this would have been the yr i would have gotten to meet n smoke with the guy...
and the one thing we will always have is the info he passed on.. to pass on to others...
LH

Skunk,
Thank you for bringing this thread to life. I signed on in 2008 originally and yes I remember Stoney-read a heck alot of his posts. He will be sadly missed and I will light up in his honor-Thanks Again!

R.I.P. StoneyBud

:48:

ODF

I'm gonna see if I still have a few beans from the stonybud strain made and named by the brothers grunt....if so there will be a grow dedicated to him and from now on all my grows are dedicated to stonybud.....may he rest in peace.PS

Latest posts

Back