its a sad day today..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
hello MP..
i have some terrible news to tell you all...

some of us know him as stoney and others know him personaly..
im one of those who know him both ways..
and i havent been able to get ahold of him any way..

today i was doing some searching and have come accross his obituary...
stoneybud has passed..

i would really love it if all of you who have known him to take some time out of your day and smoke one in memory of the old fart...

he was a very kind man.. and was all about humour.. and he had one hell of a humour.. and a green thumb...

thank you all...

TAKE CARE STONEY...

LH

There goes a Good Man I hope he passed pain free and getting to cop one last feel of his nurse. I for one will miss him.

Yeah a VERY good man..
from what i know ozzy he passed in his home..
LH

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: THANK you lefty'... he was my friend as well....he will be missed .....
R.I.P. you cantankerous old fart

I too will miss him.

Stoney, this bud's for you!

:48:

He was very quiet about his grow from what I could tell on here. Hope someone took care of it for him and shut it down.

:( man just ruined a perfectly good day

What happened? :(:(:(

The very best trail walkin now. Didnt know him but knows and respects folks here who appear to have. So he musta been good folk. Sorry for his loss and be sorry fur yur loss pilgrems.

BWD

i remember him and i trading jokes when i first signed on here at mar p. i will smoke one for him then i will smoke another one to lose the pain, cya stonybud

R.i>P did not him but never like to loose a good one.

blowin that smoke up in the air hoping he catches a little on his journey.

peace

He was a very decent person.
I thank this Forum for allowing me to get to know him .
I hope that his friends an family feel the love and respect he had in this plain of existence from those that new him.

Awe that is soo sad i had a fair few chats thru pm's and on here and he was a funny old fella i likened him to myself when im older although i havnt a clue as to how old he was but this news is just soo sad and i wish him a great trip to his next life.
Will be missed for sure.
R.I.P. Stoney.
T4

OGKushman said:
:( man just ruined a perfectly good day

What happened? :(:(:(

Not too sure what happened but when i find out the full story i will be sure to fill all you in..
LH

Really sorry to hear this, I remember he went out of his way to steer me toward a tutorial on something i was attempting at the time, I really appreciated it. RIP Stoney.

RIP Stoney. I am sure he is arguing at the Pearly Gates telling the man in charge it ain't his time!
I had some of the BEST arguments with that man! He was a big reason I have allways stayed here.
It took a few years to really get to know Stoney, and he was an intelligent, caring guy. It is sad he hasn't posted here in a while, but I knew he was allways lurking time and again.
Sad Day. Thanks for the info LH.

You will be missed Stoney.

It makes me soo sad to hear of any one loosing their life, be safe and God protect you Stoney till you reach the other side :joint: smoke one for Stoney

Latest posts

Back