Its a skunky harvest courtesey of TCVG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the shitonastick? My sister-inlaw loves the skunk strains. :) edit...I stopped being so lazy and checked the first post. TCGV got it. :) Not just lazy but stupid. What does TCVG stand for? LOL :)

Dman she is quite ugly and I bet she stinks too....but I bet she will get the job done fanatastically good job.

Thanks everyone.

Nothing would surprise me, LOL.

LJ, she does stink but there are 2 other strains in the room still and one of them is the real stink culprit for sure.

Lol well make sure she gets punished:D I'm sure she will :rofl:

Ugly #2, same strain as above,

That leaves 7 more plants of 2 different skunk crosses.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

I forgot to get a shot of this one before i chopped, but here it is after the trim.
GARBAGE X 78 Skunk SPecial @ 77 days

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Ok you gotta give me credit for posting this plant, its hideous LOL.

Im told its leaning to the C99 side of its genetics, its the same strain as the last plant i posted on the previous page, they look completely different.
The buds look much better than they appear here.

Garbage X Skunk cross at 80 days.

ug1.jpg

ug2.jpg

006.JPG

007.JPG

010.JPG

Oh it's leaning alright.....gonna tip over. :p

Nice job bro....plenty of skunk crosses to be smoked at your house. :)

I am not sure about it leaning toward the c99, but it is leaning toward the lazyboy :doh: :D

Nice looking buds there D. How much wet weight per plant you recon you got? How long did you veg those plants?

Thanks HL and Hush.

I have no clue on weight, i can find out in a lil while, Veg was 5-6 weeks from germ, some are monster main colas as seen in the previous pics, as for the leaning C99 TCVG tells be this pheno is showing traits of "The Flav" wich comes from C99.

The next one looks very simillar, and is the same strain, but if you look back to post #29 on page #1 you will see a much different looking plant but its exactly the same strain, intersting to me.

Lets have another one just like the other one, ok here ya go.

003.JPG

009.JPG

013.JPG

I know its disgustingly hideous, but once trimmed who cares, the buds are good.

The last Skunk to come down, its called "FUC'd up Skunk" here it is at 85 days, i have had things to do for the next grow so this one has sat in a dark room for the last 3 days.

last skunk 002.JPG

The main cola was 20 inches long, here it is cut in 2 after the trim.

last bud 001.JPG

last bud 002.JPG

last bud 003.JPG

Latest posts

Back