Its a skunky harvest courtesey of TCVG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Ok, i am harvesting 3 skunk strain crosses from our friend TCVG totalling 9 plants.

First up is SHITONASTICK X 78 Skunk Special @ 69 day, they will only get uglier as I go, dank for sure but UGLY.

this is the first of 2 of this strain but i have 7 more different skunk crosses coming down in the next 4-7 days.

Skunk #2 harvest 001.JPG

Skunk #2 harvest 002.JPG

Skunk #2 harvest 003.JPG

God that thing is hideous......:) Won't matter if she smokes like fire though. :D Happy harvesting dman.

Hamster Lewis said:
God that thing is hideous......:) Won't matter if she smokes like fire though. :D Happy harvesting dman.

LOL the test buds taken @ 62 days did not disappoint, so at 69 days im happy, like i said, they will get uglier, this is one of the more attractive looking ones, if ya can believe that.

Spider mites didnt help.

awesome job d...the buds look just like the sh;t, and the fuc, only much larger...i've had those seeds for a couple years, and got smashed with males first go round, and stuck them back for another time...

hope to see the others as they come down...peace...:cool:

Congrats dman ... Happy smokes :aok: ... The uglier the better ;)

Very Nice....The ugly makes it CRAZY cross:giggle:

Happy HArvesting dman:48:

Thanks everyone, 2 more today probably, one for sure, I will see how it goes.

How is TCVG? I have some of his Beans,,just cant grow yet. Had to shut down when I moved.

WOW! gives me something to aspire towards :) Most excellent, dman

Peace

WeedHopper said:
How is TCVG? I have some of his Beans,,just cant grow yet. Had to shut down when I moved.

Its been a little while but im sure he's still crazy.

Thanks everyone.

He sent me everything he had left, because he can not grow anymore :eek:

umbra said:

Oh Geez...did he hook up with a piece of tail who is anti-MJ?:eek: I hven't been on Cannetics much in the past few months.

umbra said:

Bummer and I sent him his stuff back as he wanted to work with them more.

Congrats on your harvest dman

Latest posts

Back