It's always something....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
So, I have this little dehumidifier for when I am in flower. The size is perfect for my 3x3 tent. I used it my last grow, no issues. I put it in my tent 5 days ago, emptied it twice since then. I saw today the inside red light was blinking which from what I am reading it thinks it is full. It won't turn on, just blinks red when I press and hold the power button after it beeps. Am I missing something? I am thinking pf buying another one, but not if it is going to be faulty after 1 grow. If you have any ideas on how I can get it to run let me know. Thanks. Link below on product.
https://seavondehumidifier.com/seavon-35oz-dehumidifier-review/

Thinking of replacing with the Vivosun product....
https://www.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-Dehu...fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc&th=1

Be careful, you don't want that red light blinking during lights out. I had the opposite. Humidifier Ran out of water and it can cause the plant to herm.
Yeah, it's a crap feature. I tape off the power buttons, but the red blinking light is inside above the water container.

I pulled the trigger on a vivosun mini dehumidifier, and grabbed a ac infinity s6 osculating fan to replace my cheap 2 stationary fans. I'll add the cheap ones to the one under my canopy aimed up, and use the 1 ac infinity to cover the canopy. My tent is packed and branches are really close to each other in day 1 of week 3, so I am trying to avoid too much moisture....distaster!

Yeah, it's a crap feature. I tape off the power buttons, but the red blinking light is inside above the water container.

I pulled the trigger on a vivosun mini dehumidifier, and grabbed a ac infinity s6 osculating fan to replace my cheap 2 stationary fans. I'll add the cheap ones to the one under my canopy aimed up, and use the 1 ac infinity to cover the canopy. My tent is packed and branches are really close to each other in day 1 of week 3, so I am trying to avoid too much moisture....distaster!
I want one of those fans
ac infinity is the best until you get into commercial
I also want a floor osculating fan like a tower.
When we grew in rooms we got our wall mounted fans from grainger and we replaced them every 3 years or so
I need humidity now and heat

I want one of those fans
ac infinity is the best until you get into commercial
I also want a floor osculating fan like a tower.
When we grew in rooms we got our wall mounted fans from grainger and we replaced them every 3 years or so
I need humidity now and heat
Joe, I'll trade you. You can have my heat and humidity!!!
Yeah, I really didn't want to spend more money on the tent but my cheap fans are not moving much air.
Along with dehumidifier crapping out on me I said fkit and grabbed the 2. Should get fan tomorrow I think, and dehumid a few days after.

Latest posts

Back