It's Been about 20 Years Since Last Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could probably wait a bit more, just look at them daily to see if the amber trichs are multiplying too fast. You do run the risk of it throwing some nanners the later into flower it goes but you could just chop the plant at first sign and still be ok.

The buds do look a little thin, are they being grown under the SF-4000?
Thanks

I spoke with the friend who I got the clone from. He thought I should just go ahead and take it down. So, I did.

While trimming, I saw it was definitely time. That plant was started on 12/25/19, Christmas day. It had some trauma so it was never cropped in fear of losing it. It just went straight up with a lot of side branching. Its clone, is doing/looking GREAT - in the attached pic front and center.

And yes, it was under the SF_4000. Great light IMO.

Attachments

• 20200407_092937.jpg
    20200407_092937.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 22
Thanks

I spoke with the friend who I got the clone from. He thought I should just go ahead and take it down. So, I did.

While trimming, I saw it was definitely time. That plant was started on 12/25/19, Christmas day. It had some trauma so it was never cropped in fear of losing it. It just went straight up with a lot of side branching. Its clone, is doing/looking GREAT - in the attached pic front and center.

And yes, it was under the SF_4000. Great light IMO.

Oh yeah it’s looking great. How long do you plan to veg it before flipping to flower?

Caw I agree with both cardgenius and your friend. You can go either way. Not sure if you mentioned 'foxtailing' but that's it. I run a c99 daughter that does it too. I just decided to trim the foxtails off during manicure and add them to my extracts : )

Congratulations on a beautiful harvest and I like your drying box. Which is a box.

Also now that you have a sous vide you can pre cook all your meat at 132'f for as long as it takes to get tender, and then smack it on the grill! I love that us pot people jumped on the sous vide train just like we all bought a Pyrex bake a round back in the day... But for nefarious purposes.

Happy to hear you are happy about your smoke:)

Also now that you have a sous vide you can pre cook all your meat at 132'f for as long as it takes to get tender, and then smack it on the grill!

Happy to hear you are happy about your smoke:)

I made some pulled pork the other day using it. A 7lb pork butt cooked for 24 hrs in the sous vide. Then another 1.5 hours in the over to crisp it up. OMG! I took some over to my parents and mother in law (looking out for them during these crazy times), who were thoroughly impressed. The wife loved it too. Unfortunately, the kids in the house are vegetarians. I haven't tried veggies in it yet...

However, here in Missouri we have become a legal medical marijuana state. I hopped on the chance to get a card and cultivator license.

Welcome back fellow Missourian!
I too am from the "Show-Me State", have gotten my card, and have come back to MJPassion. I look forward to seeing your grows! Looking great so far, my man!!

Reactions: Caw
Welcome back fellow Missourian!
I too am from the "Show-Me State", have gotten my card, and have come back to MJPassion. I look forward to seeing your grows! Looking great so far, my man!!

I got a card for those just in case moments. I truly wanted the cultivators license more than anything. There will be 2 dispensaries in my neighborhood/municipality, 1 one which is about a 5-10 min walk from my house. Two others less than 10 min drive. I'm hoping the prices will stay along the lines of our gas and housing prices - some of the lowest in the country. If it's anything like our neighbors to the east, I'll be very disappointed. I refuse to even make the short trip over the bridge...

I look forward to seeing your grows as well. Welcome back!

Yeah. The neighbors on that side are a little nuts- all the way around. I moved from your side to near our flat neighbors, where all you can get there is CBD if you're terminally ill. No way I'm stepping foot over there.

Considering the black market price is just as high as Colorado primo, I doubt we will see decent market prices for a couple years.

Last edited:
Great Looking Grow! Glad you have been able to work through your issues. They do arise from time to time. I have had my fun times. I always enjoyed talking to my plants when they were sickly, we also listened to music! Usually, that alone provided great feedback from the Girls!

Enjoy, I will be 👀! Good Luck wishing you great harvesting!

Unfortunately, the kids in the house are vegetarians. I haven't tried veggies in it yet...

A friend of mine who is big into cooking, and does a lot of sous vide cooking in particular, said that this is his favorite sous vide recipe: Sous Vide Glazed Carrots Recipe. And no, he isn't a vegetarian. I haven't tried the recipe yet myself as I just got my sous vide equipment late last week.

Could you point me to a post/recipe about making THC gummies?

Latest posts

Back