It's been awhile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I originally join this awesome group in 2006. Not knowing a thing about growing. I read and read threads on what to do and what not to do. Where grows went wrong and why. I started to learn so much that I had the bug to start growing. I felt comfortable and had a lot of knowledgeable people around me. After my first grow. I was hooked. Not only to growing....but to this site. The people I got to know, the laughs, the late night ** session's and smoke out session's. I stop growing all together because our kid's started to get to that very curious ages. So we put up all the equipment and slowly just stopped coming in here. But now they are older, and it's time to break out and dust of the old equipment and get back to growing. There are a lot of things that have changed since I grew last and I'm ready again to read..read and read. I am looking forward to hanging out on the board's again and getting to know you all and hopefully come across some old friends on here too. Thanks in advance for all the questions that I am gonna have. Until then.....Keep it green♻️

Welcome back my friend. Ive been her since 2008,,glad to see ya back at it. Jump aboard and have some fun. Lots of great growers here and awesome friends.

Welcome back..I’m new here , this is a nice pot site to hang out

14 years , yes I would say your kids have grown up!

what flavors are in your garden?
I don't have any plants going just yet. Getting everything out and set up and do a dry run to make sure everything is running as it's should. But when I do, I will be germinating some East coast diesel. I will post some pictures when I get into the grown.

Welcome berserker! This site today is mostly about two things ...... Our love of marijuana and having fun. In other words I hope you like to smoke dope and tell jokes....

Don't care much what you do here except stay away from the political stuff. Have fun, the more you participate the more you get out of the place.

Welcome berserker! This site today is mostly about two things ...... Our love of marijuana and having fun. In other words I hope you like to smoke dope and tell jokes....

Don't care much what you do here except stay away from the political stuff. Have fun, the more you participate the more you get out of the place.
Thank you.... I hope to learn and help as much as I can.

WELCOME BACK
e07da4fe0cd43ec335da9db451b999ec.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back