It's Been Raining (Radiation) song I wrote.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donewntcrzy

Reaction score
Whats up everyone.From Joliet Illinois.New here I introduced myself in the introductions on the site.I am a cancer survivor who was given marijuana at age 8 when i had cancer by my grandmother.We both still believe it saved me.

Check out my Marijuana song I wrote.It took me a minute to make lol but i did it and put it You Tube and some other sites. Just trying to get it out there.
For the right to use marijuana.

Hope you all like it. Thanks to everyone that checks it out in advance.Repost it share it pass it around make a cd and jam it in your car.Just spread the word if ya can.

3 Songs are called:
It's Been Raining (Radiation)
Gun Running Drug Smuggling &
Rock N Roll Ron Paul Tribute Song.

These videos are on You Tube.

I just listed the names of the songs because live links don't work here.Which I don't blame them for not having live links it's not a bad thing.

Hope that Youtube account isn't set up with your real life details ;)

I am who I am.Not scared of them. I love my Family,Country and My Government,and the fact that through Liberty & Freedom any 3 can be made good or bad.It is Left to our choice.Nothing is better than Choice.I choose to sing about the things most people would pass up in the news paper or the news on tv but you throw a nice little riff behind it and put it in order The People hear what you have to say or the message that is meant to be put across.

I am working on one now that is about Will County Illinois when i went and sat in a courtroom and heard people being charged with Domestic violence with intent to do bodily harm and a couple with domestic violence causing permanent damage then 1 that was trying to pick up a 15 and 16 year old on the internet,one assaulting a police officer,all had their bail set at no more than $5,000 needing 10% so $500 to walk.

Then i seen a sick man who could barely hear the judge or see the screen,come to find out he has diabetes,they got him for Possession of over 500 grams of marijuana and intent to deliver over 500 grams of marijuana and the judge set his bail at $150,000 needing $15,000.

The a balif kept telling people if your filing for a public defender then you have to put something down for assets and people were like i don't own anything,this balif told them you got $20 shoes,those pants look like there about $20 also,she said if you list nothing and the judge sees it and you swear to it then it is a felony if you list 0 for assets,

First No one not one person informed nor said the clothes on my back are not assets there necessities.
Second this is not just about locking people up for money it is about if you are a convicted felon you lose your rights to own a firearm.

A back door way to remove the guns from people is to charge as many of them as you can with felonies...Go Ron Paul stop the attacks against the citizens and legalize everything,

If drugs can not be kept from maximum security prisons,this only means you can turn America into a prison and drugs will still not be kept out,you still lose the "war on drugs" and America,along with all of our rights in order for the government to protect us from ourselves....

Latest posts

Back