It's driving me crazy!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
I don't know if its bothering anyone else but i figured i'd vent for just a minutes.

This whole picture thing is driving me crazy. I know the new way of posting pics isn't the easiest thing to figure out but come on. when someone tells you how to attach the pictures so they can be seen aleast try to do it.. i know all i've gotta do is click the link. im lazy though and i wanna see the pics when i enter the thread. its just a big hassle to click them one at a time then close each one and do it again. we've gotta get this fixed....

ok im done venting.. thanks

Sorry I haven't come across Picasso yet, sunshine. I'll goggle it this afternoon and see what I can find for you.

OS go to this link and look for my post on how to do it. There are some pics that make it easy to follow. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54242

If the pictures are too big then just use paint if you have windows 7 to resize or download and freeware picture editor and it will have it.

The old uploader was easier i must say but if im not mistaken its on the new Vbulletin version and we are not going back to it for simplicity. Will have to ask Mp when he is near a computer to see if he can change it.

Why not PM Hick or THG or KK and ask.

heres a link to picasa

hxxp://picasa.google.com/thanks.html

change the XX to TT

thanks Jericho. i hope between you and Nova we'll be able to get everyone posting pics again before long

im not having any problems posting pics. its the threads i been reading with the links that are killin me.

oh..yeah I get bummed when haveing to click each attacment to view 1 pic at a time...i useually just leave the thread...lol...Im a picture reader myself..lol.

I went and got this from a sticky and added the other instuctions so its all in the same place!!

How to resize and post pictures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see we have a number of members can't seem to figure out how to resize pictures and post them. Here is how we do it.

(1) Click mannage attachments

(2) Click browse

(3) Locate your picture and right click it

(4) Stroll down to open with then click on paint

(5) Up at the top you will see something that says Image click on that

(6) Stroll down and click Stretch/Skew

(7) Change the numbers in the boxes from 100 to 25 then click ok

(8) Close the screen down by clicking the red x in the top right corner. Once this is done you click yes to save picture.

(9) Double click on the photo

(10) When your finisned adding pics, upload photos.

(11) Go back up to the paperclip and attach photos to your post.

yes please put it in a new thread with BOLD letters for everyone to see

i hear ya 4u. im the same way. if im real bored i'll look at all the photos but not very often

Slowmo it's just driving you crazy because it such a short trip:laugh: don't even have to start the car.

lol ozzy. i don't really need the car. it is a very short trip.

Are you saying if you were riding a horse it would have to back up?

Am I one of the few who likes the way the pics get uploaded now? I love the fact that they show up as huge pics in the post and not just lil clickable attach ments. I do think it must suck for anybody on dial up...waiting for a thread to load because it is loaded with pic data must suck but overall I like it...I just wish you cld choose more then one pic at a time....it sucks going through the motions for each and every pic...the newer bulletin let's you highlight a bunch of pics at once and upload them.

haha Ozzy. lol ya it would be something like that.

Latest posts

Back