It's me again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeydean

Reaction score
It's a white widow auto, in NV's super soil, planted 7/23.400 watt on 20/4

problem is leaves a light greenish yellow, has spots that start greyish then turn brown like rust leaf then turns all yellow then "dead".

What am I missing? ph around 6.5 to 7.
I know it needs something but What?

Want to stay all organic thanks ya'll

MD :cool:

Is it possible your ph meter is off? Have you calibrated it lately? Looks to me like lockout from ph issues. Obviously in need of N, but can't uptake it.

Them spots. Make me say early potassium def n looks like mad nitro def
Which can all lead to your ph.
But looking at most to all your tips there burnt. There a chance there's too much food in yer soil for the lil girls.

I'd def check calibration.
How have they been growing. Or have they.
Temps how have they been.
How often you watering.
LH.

I wouldn't worry about what the PH of the water going in is. Way early to that much ugliness. Did you cook the mix properly so the lime and other goodies are available to the plant? If the lime is available to the plant at 1.5c per gal of medium. It should be up taking all the other nutrients easily. This is what you see after all the nutrients are used up.

Could you make tea and foliar feed it? Is that soil packed really tight? I want to stick a pencil in your soil and get some air in there.... I am puzzled.

Agreed. The soil mix must be something with a nuetral PH. Sunshine #4, pro-mix, make your own peat based mix, etc. It look like a ton of wood chips in there, etc.

Nc this is to you.
Would the wood chips not make it very acidic ????
I've heard alot of ss growers don't ph water going in.
This is due to the soil buffering its self ?? Yes?? No??

This being the case if it is wouldn't lime which is present in sunshine n promix or on most ss. Prevent this????
LH.

The soil mix was from lowes, a organic potting mix. It was cooked around 5 to 6 weeks.
Everything else I have in the mix is doing great just this one.. NV, it really is ugly ain't it??:D

Rose, no its not packed tight.

How to add potassium and keep organic?

LEFTHAND said:
Nc this is to you.
Would the wood chips not make it very acidic ????
I've heard alot of ss growers don't ph water going in.
This is due to the soil buffering its self ?? Yes?? No??

This being the case if it is wouldn't lime which is present in sunshine n promix or on most ss. Prevent this????
LH.

-Would depend on what kind of tree the chips were from. I don't like wood chips at all. It's a cheap aerating tool. Rice hulls or perlite

-Yes. The lime buffers the PH at 7 for the whole cycle

-Dont understand last question. Speak English! If you mean why doesn't the lime that's already in the pre mixed soils buffer the PH. That's because there is not nearly enough of it. I like alot.

Wasn't a question. Lol.
But now that I think of it. If there was an abundant amount if lime in sun or pro then we would not have to worry about ph.
Somewhat similar to ss or organic right. Lol.
I'm sorry nc. There's way too much on me mind.
LH.

After 2 hands full of blood meal, Ozzy's tea mix "full strength" and some love it turned out OK! :icon_smile:

Kinda like this dirt growin':hubba:

See my homemade dryer box...pic #4

Nice :aok: but I see a problem:huh: better download the buds for me to rest futher

:bong::bong:TESTING IN PROGRESS:bong::bong:

I'm :stoned: Test successful

Glad that this turned out okay for you. I have a couple in flowering that might need a dose of ozzy's tea.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Glad that this turned out okay for you. I have a couple in flowering that might need a dose of ozzy's tea.

Yea, Ozzy's tea and NV's soil ..its the stuff big buds are made of!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Latest posts

Back