Its Official!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Reaction score
I passed my drug test (which i was worried about) and I am scheduled to get off probation Aug. 25th! 3 days before i initially thought! I have been waiting for this day for a year and a half now! Finally i can see the light at the end of the tunnel! **** the courts breathing down my neck, **** the fees that i had to pay every month (40$), **** the justice systems corrupt ways in which they let off 1 of the 5 people involved in my probation. **** the infringment of my privacy and drug testing me every week or so. **** PROBATION! **** PPD!

School start Aug. 24th for me and i get off the 2nd day! could this be any better! stocking up on ganja now so i have a ready supply for my blunt and smoking celebration! Wish me a great day. I know theres like a month left but i couldnt suppress it anymore!:D

With Love,

Smoof

Congrats on getting off probation. You must feel like a new person. :D

YAY!!!! and i can just imagine how nice this high is gonna be after your done

glad to hear its almost done :cool:

yah lady, i havent smoked for a general period of 9 months so....yeah im going to be high as ****!:D

Dude Ihope you get the best high you have ever had.

Latest posts

Back