Its over!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

Well everyone..i might stop growing/smoking MJ.....I just went to court and got 2 year probation and 72 hours community service. It sucks that i might have to stop..but the judge told me if i get any trouble off to T.Y.C(Jail) until im 21. I'm still thinking if i should quit

Should i take the risk:confused: . What do you guys think

Dont Take The Risk There Are Other Things You Can Do Like Drink I Just Got Out Of Juvenile Detention I Went In Last April Trust Me It Isn Worth It After U Get Off It Will Be Well Worth It To Fire Up A Blunt Good Luck

ACE ...Is your freedom worth it?? I would think not.
They "have" you now. You are under their strict scrutiny. Not worth th risk, "IMKO".
My advice would be to "jump through their hoops" ASAP. Get your system cleaned up, get your community service done ASAP, get any and all fines and penalties paid in full. Be a "model" client. Make the appearance of total acceptance of responsibilityand remorse for your "criminal activity".
Once you have convinced them that you ARE totally 'rehabilitated', request an early release from your probation. "MOST" times, they are more interested in collecting all of the fines, fees and penalties imposed.($$$ than they are you. Once they have collected all that they can, you become a debit to the sysyem. You're no longer a source of dollars, they'll likely cut you loose.
Best of luck. Look forward to seeing you back at the garden by ..oh say, next year at this time..;)

AceT9 said:
Well everyone..i might stop growing/smoking MJ.....I just went to court and got 2 year probation and 72 hours community service. It sucks that i might have to stop..but the judge told me if i get any trouble off to T.Y.C(Jail) until im 21. I'm still thinking if i should quit

Should i take the risk:confused: . What do you guys think

Question; Is T.Y.C. youth detention? If it is you are going to be under strict rules and you will need to stop all "extra-curricular" activities until you are off. I know I worked with you "little ones" before and worked my ass of to make you guys understand the rules to getting the justice system off your back. good luck

Yup, once they have you in the system it's real easy for them to keep you in it if you don't walk the line. It's no fun but it's better than creating a snowball effect that can last for years and years.

Yes Bmello....it is a Youth place...the ages is from like 10-18 and after 18 you go to county.....Im pretty sure im going to stop growing..but i just got my seeds and i built a grow box and bought lights, soild and etc.........THIS SUCKS!!!!

i had to do 18 months on pro bee,was the longest 1 1/2 years of my life ,,they tested me once a month ,every month (bastards),no one loves smoking more than i ,but its not worth my freedom ,,Time is relative, it can pass quickly ,do your two years ,peace,and be well .RASTA

AceT9 said:
Yes Bmello....it is a Youth place...the ages is from like 10-18 and after 18 you go to county.....Im pretty sure im going to stop growing..but i just got my seeds and i built a grow box and bought lights, soild and etc.........THIS SUCKS!!!!
Dude, you can get a little recovery on your systems man. Put the entire thing on e-bay as a plug and play system. You can't get a 100% return, but what you can get will be better than watching it sit for two years. Or, the price might go way the hell up by two years, so maybe just stash the stuff somewhere a PO can't look. Like at a friends house. Help him set it up and grow. Just stay clear while he's doing it for two years.

Man, while you've got to be on the strait and narrow road, use the time man. Tell em you want to learn a trade while you "recover" from your addiction to weed. (I think I'm going to puke). Make them pay for a bunch of books and learn your ass off for two years man. When it's over, you'll have a new trade and you can start your grow again.

Make a lose-win situation out of it man!

Good luck to you man. Very, very special good luck to you.

If you can find another hobby besides growing/smoking to pour your time into it will help the time pass alot faster. When I was on probation it was exercise. Exercise especially heavy workouts releases endorphins in your brain and make you feel better. plus it's good for you. I have kept it up even after I started smoking again even though it's not as easy to get motivated to run or lift weights when your stoned. Atleast for me.

Latest posts

Back