Its Puna Budder Jelly Time!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like you've got more than you can smoke! you need my shipping address for the rest? lol nice pics

Nice very nice. Looks like some killer smoke. Did you get to try any yet?

I smoked ALL of that one a couple months ago, I think I got about 1.5 oz from that one. Will post pics of my current plants that have been topped and used for clones. Killer buzz just not as tasty as some other strains.

one month of 12/12 now the magic starts to happen first the cheeky hairs then those sugary sticky icky crystals. Nicely done K+ :)

:banana: This strain usually takes 60 days to mature so I'm 1/2 way there!!:banana:

gniyalp said:
Hey Nova... get us an update plz :)
Update: A week ago I noticed that my ladies were not budding correctly, after some asking I figured out what was wrong, several of the tabs on my light timer got pushed in causing my lights to come on for 30 minutes at 3 different times during night/dark cycle. I corrected the problem and gave one of the plants away so the remainder gets better light exposure. I can post photos but they dont look much different, give it a week and I'll post again with pics. Also OHC told me this can cause a plant to hermie so I'm keeping a eye on that now also. Thanks for checking in!!

man that sucks. how long was the light thing going on?

I started a journal that will show a complete grow I'll be adding to that instead of posting more on this thread.

nova564t said:
Also OHC told me this can cause a plant to hermie so I'm keeping a eye on that now also. Thanks for checking in!!

Ouch... that blows... thanks for the update :hubba:

nice man, is that off of one plant? looks like a good yeilder

Latest posts

Back