Its time to kick off 2020. Wood grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys
@longtimegrower , those buds are really nice! Way to go, I gotta say, you are one determined person, there's no way I would've done all that and then not be able to watch them grow would kill me.

Great job!
Yea I know but you got to do that you have too. I'm posting some bud picks. Thanks for the comment.

Hey guys here's what a brought back today. And a few bud picks after a striped the leaves before I cut it down. I've got tomake another trip this was great dirt. I only fed them one time.
20201011_005254.jpg
20201010_110435.jpg
20201010_110502.jpg
20201011_003212.jpg
20201010_110421.jpg
20201010_164145.jpg
20201011_003137.jpg

I take it this was a Guerrilla Grow, did you have to anything but plant it
Not Bad at all, Looks like decent smoke, do a smoke report as a follow up if you smoke it

This was me first grow in a few years. I packed in plants that were about 24 days old to the spot I found. I had already put out a few plants and on the way out I found this spot. So I brought some more and put out in this new spot. For some weird chance I lost all the plants in the first spot to different things. The last one and only one I thought was going to bud was killed by a deer rubbing his horns. The new spot was later but I just dug a hole just big enough for the roots to go in. I didn't even break up the ground. I was just like I'll try it and see. I fed them one time that was it. The only time I watered them was the planting. It was ganesh hashberry and one free white widow. Soon as it is dry good I'll do a smoke report.
I dont know if you heard me say but I had to take 2 trains and a bus 13 .5 miles just to grow this. I took everything in a backpack. And I brought it home in a backpack. It can be done. It's not easy but I love growing this much. Thanks guy.
UOTE="RosterTheCog, post: 1101907, member: 60661"]
I take it this was a Guerrilla Grow, did you have to anything but plant it
Not Bad at all, Looks like decent smoke, do a smoke report as a follow up if you smoke it
[/QUOTE]

How did you pack all that and take trains and buses with the smell. Who did you set by.😁
I put the wet buds in zip lock bags the put it in a scented trash bag. Icould smell it some but weed is legal here and the streetweed is so strong its smell. People just didn't seem to notice green weed smell. I had all i could stuff in my backpack. It was risky but I made it. When I got tothe platform to change train there were 7 cops looking for people getting off the train. Not getting on. . God was with me. It's curing.
I don't smoke much but I thought I would try it just to see. Imgoing to let it cure a while
The smell is a little pine and sweet. The buzz starts out slow but after a few minutes your stoned hard that lasts about 2 hours. Zero paranoia. Or anxiety. Makes me laugh a lot. I do notice it takes me a long time to get anywhere. My buddie the pizza guy said people keep asking him what took you so long. I'd give it a 7.5 on the high 6 on taste and 8 on look. Thanks guys. Sorry ididnt have more updates. I updated overtly time I went.

I put the wet buds in zip lock bags the put it in a scented trash bag. Icould smell it some but weed is legal here and the streetweed is so strong its smell. People just didn't seem to notice green weed smell. I had all i could stuff in my backpack. It was risky but I made it. When I got tothe platform to change train there were 7 cops looking for people getting off the train. Not getting on. . God was with me. It's curing.
I don't smoke much but I thought I would try it just to see. Imgoing to let it cure a while
The smell is a little pine and sweet. The buzz starts out slow but after a few minutes your stoned hard that lasts about 2 hours. Zero paranoia. Or anxiety. Makes me laugh a lot. I do notice it takes me a long time to get anywhere. My buddie the pizza guy said people keep asking him what took you so long. I'd give it a 7.5 on the high 6 on taste and 8 on look. Thanks guys. Sorry ididnt have more updates. I updated overtly time I went.
20201013_085841.jpg
20201016_194350.jpg

Thats some nice green weed. Looks great. I'll be right over.😁

Hey guys here a picture of two trips two hatches i have Jared up. One more drying and that's it for the year. My first grow in several years. I didn't dig big holes. I didn't water. And I only fed them one time so I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's looks great. Wife let a?couple people try it And they said they messed up and smoked at work and they had a really hard time. People new they were high. I have a couple more pictures. I'll be back with one more post heard y

This is what i ended up with minus 3 jars i gave to friends. I tried the hashberry. Two hits it two much for me. My friend said its two strong to smoke at work. Zero cotton mouth. Its really calming. Happy weed. This will end my year. Ive enjoyed it. Ill watch but thats it for my season. Ill see you next year. This was from the last spot i had. Happy growing.
20201104_190538.jpg
20201108_165712.jpg
20201108_165631.jpg

I had 2 locations 15 miles apart and no male plants. Both places did the same thing . one or 2 seeds per cola. If it was a plant that threw male flowers you would think the one bud closest would have a lot of seeds. Im wondering if Illinois still has some left over wild hemp throughout the area and a little pollen is everywhere. Has anyone else noticed this. Ive never had this before. I either had zero seeds or. A lot of seeds. If anyone in my area would like to weigh in that would be great.

Enjoy that harvest ltg!.....nothing like smoking one's own herbs

outdoor weed , I can count on one hand how many outdoor crops did NOT have a few seeds....

its a mystery to me.....I’ve researched pollen drift and that ain’t it....we have grown outdoors here in Colorado for about 11 years and always get seeds , whether we wanted them or not

this seasons crop was seeded but we wanted it that way...some good flavors...ecsd x ogers , snow leopard , c99 and a few others

all the best!

Latest posts

Back