Its time to kick off 2020. Wood grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I havent grown in many years but i missed it so much i thought i would get one going.
20200523_102125.jpg
20200523_102111.jpg
20200523_102125.jpg
20200523_102111.jpg
20200523_102141.jpg
20200523_102149.jpg
20200523_102156.jpg
20200523_102747_HDR.jpg
20200523_104338.jpg

Getting my clones ready to go out.i preveg them for atleast 4-6 weeks before putting them out in there plots.im thinking maybe like 6-8 of them.one in each spot.hopefully I get by with half of them.well good luck to ya.ill post my gorrilla crop once established in next couple of weeks.happy growing y'all!!

Absolutely gorgeous bro.good job.now protect them the best you can.i love growing outside.there is nothing like walking into your patch and seeing beautiful big budded girls shineing,stinking and reminding you how amazing of a plant she is.awesome.happy growing to ya bro.

I was worried the deer might have eaten some. They didnt. Im not wanting to count my chickens. But i couldnt even buy soil that good. Some areas the ground was so poor clay. I really got lucky and its plenty early. This might be one towatch. I havent put out anything. I may not have too. Thanks

Old stoner lore around here is, anywhere stinging nettles grow, so does pot. I have no idea where you are but I see some familiar leaves amongst the surrounding weeds lol

Your plants look so happy to be there. This is indeed one to watch.

Sorta? I think the biggest hurdle for most of us boring run of the mill growers is the decriminalization of home-use level possession and cultivation. Legal to smoke is lovely but what happens when they find a plant or a zip? Hundred dollar ticket, or handcuffs? I'm legal in my state. But frankly I felt just as safe under decrim. It is a load off ones mind...

Oh yeah . its still about making tax money not helping anyone. You cant grow in your yard just in a loched space. But its better than it use to be. Ive got one more bunch going out around first of summer.

those plants are lovin' it fo sho. i love the growth spurts, especially in dirt that looks so good i want to eat. roll some vanilla bean ice scream in it and BAM!!! dessert

on a serious note, looks like you might be not too far from some wetlands. looks like some wild strawberries in there too

also, those don't really look like nettles to me. they look like a mint relative due to the flower color and structure. here in MI we have around a half dozen of imposters, luckily, and the real deal.

not to pick on ya stinky. :(

Last edited:
those plants are lovin' it fo sho. i love the growth spurts, especially in dirt that looks so good i want to eat. roll some vanilla bean ice scream in it and BAM!!! dessert

on a serious note, looks like you might be not too far from some wetlands. looks like some wild strawberries in there too

also, those don't really look like nettles to me. they look like a mint relative due to the flower color and structure. here in MI we have around a half dozen of imposters, luckily, and the real deal.

not to pick on ya stinky. :(
Rite doc fish your across the pond from me. Im west of you. Im not sure the weed but is the very top edge of the flood area. Everything gets deposited there. The low ground is cat tails and what ever that tall grass in wet places that grow over your head and have tips like johnson grass. I didnt even have to break it up much shovel went a foot deep just pushing it. If nothing happens its going to get big. Happy growing. Some of the best grouns some places are poor poor.

Latest posts

Back