Its time to kick off 2020. Wood grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was worried the deer might have eaten some. They didnt. Im not wanting to count my chickens. But i couldnt even buy soil that good. Some areas the ground was so poor clay. I really got lucky and its plenty early. This might be one towatch. I havent put out anything. I may not have too. Thanks
Those outdoor plants had a nice start, well done! When we grew outdoor we put human hair (from haircuts) into empty ONION netting bags and nailed them to trees near the grow. This kept deer away from the plants, those deer do eat bud.

Those outdoor plants had a nice start, well done! When we grew outdoor we put human hair (from haircuts) into empty ONION netting bags and nailed them to trees near the grow. This kept deer away from the plants, those deer do eat bud.
Ive heard of that. So far ive lost three. I always allow a few extra just in case there eaten. This looked more like a skunk. They were dug leaving a hole. Not eaten. Ive seen a doe heard deer and i keep seeing beds all over the hill. Yesterday ijumped a baby maybe two weeks old. Withspots. It laid there i never saw him till i was about to step on him and then he ran. Deer are over populated. . everythings green that helps. After they get a little bigger. They will be ok. Thanks.

Ive had troube withrats before. Like wood rats not town rats. There smaller. They cut the stems and leave it. Maybe the mods will seethis. I made a video about a minute. Its to big so i divided it up. In 4 parts still to big. How can i post it.

Ive had troube withrats before. Like wood rats not town rats. There smaller. They cut the stems and leave it. Maybe the mods will seethis. I made a video about a minute. Its to big so i divided it up. In 4 parts still to big. How can i post it.
I cant rename it either. I never understand why one file will play but another wont with a different name.

My good buddy on here Thegloman, gave me a good recipe for a deterrent to keep all types of animals away. It’s a little gross but works ha ha. Pee in a milk jug and get it close to full. Bust a couple eggs and drop in it. Leave it outside in the sun for a few days. There’s not a creature on this earth that will want to full with that foul smelling stuff ha ha. I soak little pieces of cloth and put around my patch. Every week or so Orr after a big rain I’ll soak the cloth again.

20200613_091252.jpg
20200613_091405.jpg
20200613_092332.jpg
20200613_092353.jpg
20200613_094028.jpg
20200613_094038.jpg
20200613_094045.jpg
20200613_094054.jpg
20200613_094106(1).jpg

Posted new pictures. First time ive bern back in a month. I took 11 plants and went searching for a spot. I had to find a place to put then. Maybe not rhe best place but best i could find. Planted may16 first time ive been back since was today.

Getting my clones ready to go out.i preveg them for atleast 4-6 weeks before putting them out in there plots.im thinking maybe like 6-8 of them.one in each spot.hopefully I get by with half of them.well good luck to ya.ill post my gorrilla crop once established in next couple of weeks.happy growing y'all!!
Good luck. Ky farmer.

Ill get some pictures next time. I planted five seeds last time 28 of june. All five came up. People arealways asking is it to late to plant. I want toshow how big they get just an experiment. I should getacouple females just to make a point. I expect about waist high. There about a week old now. Ill keep you updated.

Looking good, I may be in the state as you (burbs north of the city) based on legal in Jan, dispensaries charging so much because if taxes and not supplying the quality that I’ve had out west. Med patient so a 5 plant limit which works for us as we only grow for us and ours.

Looking good, I may be in the state as you (burbs north of the city) based on legal in Jan, dispensaries charging so much because if taxes and not supplying the quality that I’ve had out west. Med patient so a 5 plant limit which works for us as we only grow for us and ours.
Most likely. I cant grow at home. Vbut ijust love growing. Big sweet buds when the weather starts getting cool. What are yougrowing. Ive got hashberry. Ganesh chil-om safari mix. An orange punch. A skunk. Good tohere from you.

Nice healthy looking outdoor plants. Well hidden.....
Yes they are. Even if someone comes that way the weeds are so big and its so thick. Its much easier to go around. A doehad her fawn real close. I would get right to the plants and she would get up and move off. I new soon as i see her theres not anyone out there. Now the fawns big enough to move around with her im sure. . ive got to check one more time make sure ididnt miss a male. Im looking forward to the big buds. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back