Its time to kick off 2020. Wood grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to bud.
20200806_092517.jpg
20200806_092532.jpg
20200806_102831.jpg
20200806_102931.jpg
20200806_102854.jpg
20200806_092547.jpg

Not sure if you are looking to smoke more in the future but my daughter also get’s anxiety and panic attacks. Mixed bowls of high CBD (she likes AC/DC) and more mellow indicas (I just pulled some 11 week Bubba kush) seems to help her quite a bit and not trigger her. I like very upbeat sativas and she can’t touch them with a 10 foot pole

Not sure if you are looking to smoke more in the future but my daughter also get’s anxiety and panic attacks. Mixed bowls of high CBD (she likes AC/DC) and more mellow indicas (I just pulled some 11 week Bubba kush) seems to help her quite a bit and not trigger her. I like very upbeat sativas and she can’t touch them with a 10 foot pole.
yea. Ive been getting seeds from a company that lists there low anxiety strains. Might give them a try. Ive got some hadhberry going. People say it reminds them of the old columbian gold from the 70s. Ive come a long way with controlling it anyway. Thanks

None of my buisness and I certainly won’t tell anyone how to live their life, but I would it recommend Colombian gold. Opposite end of the spectrum. I would lean more towards anything closer to a squat hashplant. Bubba or williams wonder type of stuff. Bonus that outdoors it will finish earlier

None of my buisness and I certainly won’t tell anyone how to live their life, but I would it recommend Colombian gold. Opposite end of the spectrum. I would lean more towards anything closer to a squat hashplant. Bubba or williams wonder type of stuff. Bonus that outdoors it will finish earlier
I know just saying. . i would have to try a little and see. Here it is if you wanna check it out Hashberry - Mandala Seeds

Wow,,nice buds bro.👍
By the way,,your more then Welcome here anytime my friend. We don't care if your on the other private site. Lots of ppl have Private sites. No big deal.

Last edited:
Wow,,nice buds bro.👍
By the way,,your more then Welcome here anytime my friend. We don't care if your on the other private site. Lots of ppl have Private sites. No big deal.
Thanks bud. I just enjoy growing. I dont have a car and I can't grow at home. I took two trains and a bus an hour and a half to grow this. I put plants in my backpack in plastic containers and took them on the bus. I made 4 trips to get then there. I'll give a lot away. I have bad panic attacks ive learned to controll. I haven't smoked in several years but I'm going to see if it helps my anxiety Here's a couple pictures of hashberry drying. I love thisstrain.
20200925_075951.jpg
20200925_080418.jpg

Man brother those buds look very dense and sweet,,,Awesome grow my friend. That's a lot of work to travel like you do to your Gorilla grow.

Man brother those buds look very dense and sweet,,,Awesome grow my friend. That's a lot of work to travel like you do to your Gorilla grow.
Thanks guy. It was a long travel but it made it easy to stay away for the last six weeks while it budded. Now to get it all out. Here's a few samples.
20200925_195648.jpg
20200925_200548.jpg

Nice Job
I too could not smoke at 1st due to being so paranoid , I weened my way into it and it went away
I lean towards indica herb now, Sativa still gets me if I hit it too much.

Latest posts

Back