I've added another one to our army... :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
Been datiing this girl for a year now. When we first started dating she was extremely anti-pot. And, well, since I loved her, I thought hey, she's worth quitting for. So I quit. Then about 6 months in the relationship she's like, I don't want to control you, go ahead and smoke pot just tell me about it when you do. Ok whatever, so I do. Then she's all like, hey, since I've been with you, I've relaxed alot, I want to try it sometime.

Haha, ok. This suprised me, since when we first started dating she had the mindset that most of those have who haven't smoked pot, and that it is a drug and thus it = bad.

So the other night, she's like I want to try it. Sweet. I pick up some good bud, and get her outrageously high. (I don't own a bowl, usually just use a one hitter) so, I pack up this HUGE pop can bowl, and if you've ever smoked from a pop can you know it can hold alot of weed. We get baked out of our minds, end up watching movies and having a grand ol' time.

She tells me she feels enlightened since the experience, and wants to do it again.

I like it, I'll admit. I've always wanted to share it with her, since it's a great experience. I never pushed her tho, and made sure she was sure she wanted to before she toked for the first time.

Anyway, tomorrow night I'm going to smoke her down again. Probably listen to some Lennon and eat some Wendy's and watch the stars.

Just felt like sharing. Peace.

Great story man. It's always fun getting someone high for the first time and it's even better when it's your girl. :D

Inmediusre said:
Been datiing this girl for a year now. When we first started dating she was extremely anti-pot. And, well, since I loved her, I thought hey, she's worth quitting for. So I quit. Then about 6 months in the relationship she's like, I don't want to control you, go ahead and smoke pot just tell me about it when you do. Ok whatever, so I do. Then she's all like, hey, since I've been with you, I've relaxed alot, I want to try it sometime.

Haha, ok. This suprised me, since when we first started dating she had the mindset that most of those have who haven't smoked pot, and that it is a drug and thus it = bad.

So the other night, she's like I want to try it. Sweet. I pick up some good bud, and get her outrageously high. (I don't own a bowl, usually just use a one hitter) so, I pack up this HUGE pop can bowl, and if you've ever smoked from a pop can you know it can hold alot of weed. We get baked out of our minds, end up watching movies and having a grand ol' time.

She tells me she feels enlightened since the experience, and wants to do it again.

I like it, I'll admit. I've always wanted to share it with her, since it's a great experience. I never pushed her tho, and made sure she was sure she wanted to before she toked for the first time.

Anyway, tomorrow night I'm going to smoke her down again. Probably listen to some Lennon and eat some Wendy's and watch the stars.

Just felt like sharing. Peace.

That's awesome man, congratulations. I personally long for the day that my girlfriend will be relaxed enough to smoke pot, but she comes from a very strict, Christian family, so obviously it may be a while since we are only 19. But like I've stated in other posts when husbands and wives share those experiences, that's got to be the best feeling in the world.

Thanks for sharing, man.

Latest posts

Back