I've got a crazy plant, should I keep it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugs4nuggs420

Ninja Grower
Reaction score
Sorry guys no pics right now, roommate is epic fail and lost the cable to his camera so I can't import pics right now.

Anyway I have this plant that is about 3 weeks old, organic grow with 2part FFOF and 1part FFLW soil and very low doses of my aerated EJ tea for nutes. I've got 9 plants vegging in my closet but I have this one plant that looks a little different from the others. It has 3 stems on each node instead of the regular 2 that you usually have.

I was only planning on keeping 6 anyway after they are all sexed, should I assume it's just a retarded strain and chuck it or should I play this one out as long as I can??? It's looks really healthy beside the slight burns from me playing with it's levels so I think I should just keep her. Heck maybe I'll end up with an extra bud spot?

Any input is appreciated and again just wait a few days 4 the pics. Thanks everyone :) Hugs

:postpicsworthless:

kinda pointless with no pics, could be a dud or could be the next biggest thing.

If i remember correctly there was a guy back in the days of og who was selling some new strain he had come out with that grew like this wish i could remember the name though.

your roomate is an epic fail.. i heard he found our present to him.. we need pics man..

Its called a tri-foliate does it look anything like this? A friends grow seems this is not too much of an uncommon thing but it does look really neat.

trifoliate.jpg

trifoliate 1.jpg

trifoliate 2.jpg

lowrydergrower775 said:
Its called a tri-foliate does it look anything like this? A friends grow seems this is not too much of an uncommon thing but it does look really neat.

ya lowryder..it looks like that.. i have seen the plant and i too found it quite awesome to look at cuz i have never seen it.. thanks man

.."whorled phyllotaxi" ? maybe
hxxp://www.tutorvista.com/content/biology/biology-iii/angiosperm-morphology/phyllotaxy.php
in MJ they are "usually" males I believe

Hick said:
.."whorled phyllotaxi" ? maybe
hxxp://www.tutorvista.com/content/biology/biology-iii/angiosperm-morphology/phyllotaxy.php
in MJ they are "usually" males I believe
interesting post.. well hopefully its not a male cuz if its female im thinkin mayb 1 extra bud spot possibly?? who knows.. thanks again hick

flaboy88 said:
interesting post.. well hopefully its not a male cuz if its female im thinkin mayb 1 extra bud spot possibly?? who knows.. thanks again hick

Can never be sure though so i would keep it until it showed what it was. :)

Latest posts

Back