ive got a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crisw69

Reaction score
I started a new plant on bud cycle two weeks ago. The plant is very healthy and has only stretched about 2.5 inches. It's showing no signs of budding yet. The previous 4 plants that I've done started showing hairs after just 10 days. Wondering if that's normal and if I should just be patient. Any comments or advise would be appreciated.

Was she mature when you put her into flower (preflowers alt. nodes)

If not she wont flower till she is mature enough.

All of her nodes look great. And she is bigger and stronger than any plant that I've previously grown.

crisw69 said:
I started a new plant on bud cycle two weeks ago. The plant is very healthy and has only stretched about 2.5 inches. .

Stretching out only 2.5 inches in 2 weeks is not normal.

I have heard that some sativas can take 3-4 weeks to fully begin flowering. I don't know if this is the case but thought I would throw it out there.

Im gonna catch it fer this.......All women take thier time! Might wanna think on raising the lights a smidgen.

My wife says be patient with her. But if she doesn't volunteer in the week or so, I'm gonna force her in to submission.

Latest posts

Back