I've read some bad reviews of Nirvana Blue Mystic here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo27

Reaction score
Yeah, I've got some Blue Mystic Auto beans on the way from Nirvana....Hmmmmm....

I've grown Northern Light & Girl Scout Cookies from them with great success. I'm a little concerned.

Reviews have to be looked at in several places or they don't mean shit. One site will have good reviews and one site might have bad reviews. I trust my brothers and that's about it when it comes to reviews.

My friend did this strain about 10 years ago. He was very new to growing and not the best. Weed didn't look great, but it was incredibly powerful and had us all over baked! With a good grower I am sure it will be nice.

Day 31...2/3/2023
P2020130.JPG
P2020131.JPG

I take her outside each day to bask in the sun. At this time of year the sun is at a low angle so the black pot can get very hot. The foil reflects the rays and the pot stays cool.

From the Nirvana website: "When the plants are flowering, the aroma is intensely fruity...."
Really? Smells of cat piss to me and it's not a low odor plant as I've read and chosen for that reason.

From the Nirvana website: "When the plants are flowering, the aroma is intensely fruity...."
Really? Smells of cat piss to me and it's not a low odor plant as I've read and chosen for that reason.

chalk that one up for experience and move on to bigger and better seeds and plants

Latest posts

Back