Jack Frost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdblop

Reaction score
This Is by far one if not the best smoke ive tried/grown, bag appeal 10/10 if grown good you end up with multiple colord buds from red,blue,purple,yellow,black.

Potency is killer 9/10 maybe even 10 people who smoked tell me its Next-gen eration weed, j's often leaving your tounge,throat,face numb and then after a few minutes body.

taste/smell. very fruity.. grape berry mix (most amazing tasting weed hard to describe) the smell is almost perfumey very pleasent and strong.

buzz 10/10 Start off with a quick rush to the head total cerebal / paranoia after each inhale, after a few mins to 10mins after the joint is done a major creep of numbness and stoneyness leaves you on your ***.

easy to grow, can withstand lots of stress without hermie or other problems.

stable from over a decade of breeding and workin with it... its a cross of white widow x jack herrer x northan lights 5 x haze x rainbow kashmiri

3704jack_frost_48_days_3.jpg

3704jack_frost_48_days_7.jpg

autumn.jpg

frostnov13 006.jpg

frostnov13+005.jpg

golden 007.jpg

picture-1685.jpg

picture_240.jpg

picture_241.jpg

picture_126.jpg

picture_293.jpg

purps.jpg

Nice report! :) Gonna have to look into that one, how many weeks did you let it go?

Hey, They are sometimes ready around 80days if you let them go for 3-4months they will be fat swellin buds drippin with resin, this strain is bomb for making charas so frosty. then greener stuff seen is around 80days the rest few months

i have a line on em from the breeder, the jackfrost he has let slide to goldenseeds but im not totally sure if there still running..

OMG! that looks really beast bro. I need to find some of those seeds.

Latest posts

Back