I have some skunk mothers that are totally out of control. Only 2 plants and they fill a 3x5 tent. LOL My standard MO is to clone a mother and then flower her. However, this time I want to run 2 crops from the mothers and so I want to keep them going for another 9 weeks while this crop flowers. So, I thought I would try something new. Instead of cloning from the bottom up, I decided to clone from the top down. I know this is, chemically, incorrect but I wanted to reduce the height of these mothers so I took from the top. The funny part was what to do with the very top of the plants. LOL I didn't want to just toss the tops so I put each of them in 1 gallon pots and we'll see if I can root the worlds largest clone. LOL I am curious how this turns out. I usually have 100% luck with cloning so I don't expect much less this time. We'll see. Here are a couple before and after shots.