Jack's Lemon Fantasy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys well heres a few pics.

First here are a couple of my clones I took about days ago I just put them in the rw cubes yesterday. I got a couple more just took a pic of of the best ones. What I done was take a couple 1 in. cubes and tear them up to stuff round them in the hole on the 4 in. cubes. It seems to be working though as they have both picked there heads back up after transplant :)
j47.JPG

Here is my confidential cheese that just sprouted
concheese.JPG

And here are to picks of my flowering plant all that in there now is 1 jack 47 and 1 Lemon skunk as you can see the Jack 47 owns the Lemon skunk. Its a really strong vigourous strain :)
flower.JPG

And last but not least could you guys help me out with figuring out how I should go about flowering theses mommies out. Right now there in seperated pots set up on a drip system, and they have outgrown there space. Im guessing the only thing i could do would be keep them on a dripper and just build a new one for them to use in flower any ideas on other systems I could try to put them in?
mommy.JPG

Another quick lil update I took some more clones today. 7 more Jack -47 and 6 Lemon skunk. I'm going to flip the moms tommorow. . . .if I have time to throw something together after work before lights out :(

IMG_5546.JPG

Lemon Jack said:
Well I thought all these clones were done till yesterday. They had been in the cloner 2 weeks and nothing, so i was about ready to toss them then yesterday I seen these. :) only the Lemon skunks though. My jack-47 is proving to be a tough cloner,but one of the ones in the cloner does look like its forming the root bumps. Hopefully it will.
View attachment 176942

Hey Jack, Are you useing a areoponic cloner? is that a bubble cloner? Anyway when I used the the botanicare 25 site cloner, I found that my solution inside was two warm with the pump inside, you might check that, when I brought my temps down a little, the plants rooted much quicker, I'm having much better luck today with the rapid rooters, 1 week for most strains if the temps and humidity are right.

It is a bubble cloner. I got the kinks worked out of it now my last bunch rooted in 10 days and today is day 7 of my new cuts and I just noticed some bumps on a couple of my LS so :)

Thanks for dropping in skag I started to think no one was interested in this grow.

Lemon Jack said:
It is a bubble cloner. I got the kinks worked out of it now my last bunch rooted in 10 days and today is day 7 of my new cuts and I just noticed some bumps on a couple of my LS so :)

Thanks for dropping in skag I started to think no one was interested in this grow.

Hey, I'm all over everyones stuff, I just type so slow I don't respond to alot, my peckers on the end of my finger. I'm sure there's alot like me on here. I'd like to try some of that Larry's, see it everywhere on here, I kinda scary about goin to the canna clubs etc. paranoid old hippy., anyway i put a small fan blowing on the outside of my cloning box, it brought the temps down a couple degrees and bingo. I'm growing some super lemon haze this grow, my favorite taste, the dutch treat is like lemony tang, but doesn't cure up like I'd like, Green Mojo to ya, and I'll be watchin for the duration. I think temps is the key to cloning,

P1110998.JPG

Cha-Ching :) glad to see peeps here for the show. I'll get an update tommorow when the lights pop back on.

Isn't growing great fun LJ?:bolt::bong:

Why yes duck I would have to say its my favorite hobby :) I can't stay outta my grow room.

Im watchin too:) :D :icon_smile:

Ok guys so heres a little update. First my clones I put into rw cubes are doing good the one that looks really bad was one that wasnt deep enough into the cloner and took 3 weeks to root but now it is showing new growth.

Next is a dirt j47 and the micro. I know the J47 looks slightly hungry it recieved its first feeding yesterday.

Next after that you can see the mess my mommies made in the flower room lol. its pretty crowded in there lol. And sorry bout the last two pics being so fuzzy but its a pic of a 3 week budsite on each the LS and the J47
a.JPGb.JPGc.JPGd.JPGe.JPG

And thaks Sol love to see all my peeps in for the show.

Another update here Everything still just rolling along. Gonna have to buy some more nutes tonight. I hope i didn't wait too late. Hopefully I have enough to make it through next week, as I don't have a hydro shop even remotely anywhere near me. First pic is the veg room 2 J 47 and a LS there on the left. The cloner is full of rooted clones I counted 11 in there I think. Gonna let them get a little more root then some will go to rw other to dirt.
Next pic is the con cheese I popped a while back she got some stretch I just couldn't stop even keeping here within a inch of the t5. Tisk tisk.
Then we got a picture of the whole flower room and then 2 3 week budshots First from the J47 then from the LS.
vegroom.JPGconcheese.JPGflowerrooom.JPGbudshot1.JPGbudhsot2.JPG

Looking good LJ...what kinda nutes you running? I got hosed for the first time on ebay buying my nutes. I ordered what I thought was 3 one quart bottles of GH Flora series and received 3 one pint bottles. After looking at the original ad I see it was misleading but indeed said pt for pints. Seller didn't want to hear any of it. Sucks but you live and learn. I will be more careful and read the ads over better in the future. I think Amazon.com pretty much meets or beats a lot of the prices on ebay anyway. Might start shopping for nutes there. Just be careful if you order nutrients on ebay.

Ya I got the gh nutes from ebay I did notice the pint bottles Hammy and they almost got me too :( I noticed at the last second it said 16 oz. and was like hmm I thought it was supposed to be 32 oz. So I ended up gettting the right ones but thanks for the warning buddy :48:

Hey guys heres another update its kinda been a while. First I got some vedge shots. Of three future donors 2 J47 on the left and a LS on the right. The seedling you can see back there just barely is a con cheese coming along nicely just a little stretch. I got some more clones rooted now too but there in another pan. Also there is a J47 in dirt in the back back there. They've all been topped and supercropped.

Next we got some a pic of the flower room. And then some budshots first the J47 and the last is a LS... Take into consideration these aren't the best buds but there close just the ones I can best get pics of my room is soooo crowded up top but there, but do they look kinda behind for day 31 of flower?

Veg1.JPGVeg2.JPGflower.JPGJ47budz.JPGJ47BUDZ2.JPGLSBUDZ.JPG

I sure ain't no authority, but they look fine to me at that age -- they are Sativa dom and may goa long time until done -- they look good, Jack -- well done

Latest posts

Back