Jack's Lemon Fantasy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up I been wanting to get one of these going for a while. I guess its finally time to start. So right now everything is in veg I am running Lemon Skunk and Jack-47. I run a hydro drip system in veg. Then flower in DWC. So on the the pics I suppose :)
The first pic is my moms Lemon skunk on the right Jack 47 on the left. Then after that is my first cloning sucess with those two (not sure what they are being all my clones got mixed up lol. After that are two shots of more clones still rooting. The ones in the clones are about 14 days old since cut and 3 of them are showing tons and tons of root bumps :). The others in the rw were cut on monday and still looking good. I'm afraid Im going to end up with too many clones lol. But ah well my moms are big anyway they could be replaced.

moms.JPGclones.JPG
clones2.JPGclones 3.JPG

I'll be watching this grow -- good luck and green mojo to ya....

Thanks alot guys. Theres still room for plenty more in here too.

Cool, i get to watch you, this time . I had'nt seen any pics of your gear yet, so this should be good. Tuned in, turned on, and dropped out.To here that is..:p

Glad you figured out the clone thing :aok:

Green mojo to the grow

Solanero said:
Cool, i get to watch you, this time . I had'nt seen any pics of your gear yet, so this should be good. Tuned in, turned on, and dropped out.To here that is..:p
Ya thanks Solanero I been wanting to do this for a while I was gonna wait till I had something to flower but I just said ah what the heck lets get this ball rolling :).

And ya BHO I had a rough time in the beggining now it seems like everything is throwing roots :)

Well I thought all these clones were done till yesterday. They had been in the cloner 2 weeks and nothing, so i was about ready to toss them then yesterday I seen these. :) only the Lemon skunks though. My jack-47 is proving to be a tough cloner,but one of the ones in the cloner does look like its forming the root bumps. Hopefully it will.
IMG_5324.JPG

I got Jack47 goin right now, took bout 16 cuts and all are doing VERY well w/ my clone style (BlackGold soil, sterilized razor blade, roottone, 3X40watt office flouro). ahh yeah, old scool style :woohoo: smoked both strains b4 but this will be my first of my own homegrown of this specific hybrid. very pumped.

you'll love it!

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Green mojo for the grow show LJ......looking like a good start.

Do you dip your cuts in rooting hormone before putting them in the bubble cloner? I started doing this and got roots a Cpl days earlier. Was taking 10-14 days now it is more like 7-10 days.:)

:yeahthat: YES, rooting hormone is essential, from gel to powder, gots to give it the hormones...

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

p.s. W/ your style i'm leaning more towards advising some sort of thick gel, like Olivia's.

Hamster Lewis said:
Green mojo for the grow show LJ......looking like a good start.

Do you dip your cuts in rooting hormone before putting them in the bubble cloner? I started doing this and got roots a Cpl days earlier. Was taking 10-14 days now it is more like 7-10 days.:)

Yup Hammy sure did I took them under water too. It took them 14 days for the first signs today makes 15 days and the one of the Jack 47 looks like maybe by wednesday or thursday it might throw some.

My other clones in rw are starting to yellow a bit, maybe throwin roots a lil early who know lol. Last time they all yellowed alot but rooted after that so fingers crossed on them. I feel pretty confident they will btw this is just on the Jack 47's the lemon skunk clones all look great. And the jack-47 said it "took well to cloning" in the description ah well I have gotten a couple to root and like I said I think they will all pull through.

Well the Jack -47 in the cloner threw some roots. The other one is still lookin good. I really don't know what to do with these clones though lol. Im thinkin about makin a couple hempy buckets for them and 2 of the coke can clones since I got all my clones for my dwc rooting in rw. I think its gonna be tight but I seen more packed rooms in here :).

Also after a smoke test of my . . .hermi:( I decided it still needed a couple weeks. So I guess I got a min to veg these guys anyway,but Imma try and set them up to get into flower soon! As I will be out of meds most likely before my next harvest, but after this gets rollin .. . I should never have this prob again I hope.

Pics this weekend . . . . if there is anything new to show.

Well heres a little update. My two previous clones are looking good I included one pic of the Jack 47 all of my clones in the cloner took root I put one in a 3 in rw cube and the others in a soiless mix. My clones in rw cubes look kinda bad but I still got faith in most of em lol. Well heres they are.
clone.JPGclone2.JPGclone3.JPGclone4.JPGclone 3.JPG

Ok so heres a quick update. The lemon skunk in pic 3 and the one in 4 were lost I don't know what happened to them well actually i fed the one in rockwool to strong a sol and it never bounced back. The other one looked ok really I did notice in the bubble cloner though it had some clear roots and they really stopped growin completely before i put it in soil. The clones in the cloner are still there waitin on any sign of root. The one in at the bottom left through some bumps just today so :).

As for the clones in rw :( I just don't know why they don't seem to take. Out of the 4 there only 1 looks like its going to root they have been 14 days today. I took six more yesterday and filled the cloner the rest of the way up.

So not counting the ones in rw in above pics I have 13 prospectful cuts and only wanting 6 more. Given my sucess ratio though I believe this is fair lol.

Pics as soon as I got something throwing roots to show off.

:) Hey Roddy, I'm too tires to make an intelligent comment but i will say that i hope that Jack47 pulls thru , thats a nice combo.:cool:

:) Hey Roddy, I'm too tired to make an intelligent comment but i will say that i hope that Jack47 pulls thru , thats a nice combo.:cool:

Thanks Sol. The Jack-47 take off like crazy after they root awesome growth. Its these dang lemon skunks that keep gettin the best of me ah well I just keep tweaking it cloning method a lil each time. I gotta be all over gettin it down.

Hey guys whats up a quick lil update. I'll get pics of everything tommorow. First I flipped 2 clones 1 J-47 and 1-LS last saturday they were still small but i just needed to get something going for another harvest.

I really struggled with this cloning and I haven't had much sucess till my last round. I finally got it right all of my clones rooted in 10 days. Whew that was a sigh of relief. I'm letting them get a little more root in the cloner then Im going to place them all in 4 in rw cubes to veg. Then Im going to fill the cloner up again and flip my mommys as they have grown wildly out of control.

Like I said pics tommorow.

Oh ya I also popped a con cheese fem freebie I got a while back which sprouted today so a new strain :)

Latest posts

Back