japanese maple cloning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.E.wguy

Product of my environment
Reaction score
I love these trees, I know they self seed well but can I cut a branch and clone these. love they would be the best cover for mj ;) as it looks the same just red

I believe your best bet would be to try and airo(?) clone. Where you wrap a branch with soil and cause roots to form. after the roots form you cut the "clone" off the mother

Ive grafted these in the past...But to answer your question...Yes it can be cloned

:48:

yes i seen rooting powder for barked cuts i think as well. I'd just find a nice few that self seeded but the lawns around here there are none

e/ *** u holding ozzy i always thought it was a fish? is it or is that fur

I believe they call those .."Varmints"..Maybe even Beaver???

:48:

R y'all chatn about these 100_1649.JPG,, 100_1650.JPG cause I gro some of these myself, but not from seed ,, from a cutting,,, I have tried to gro from seed n just can't figure what i'm doing wrong

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

man i'd lovve for this thread to graab attention... by far theses trees are best i like any weay ;)

tu again lbs ;)

I know they said you can but cut off a limb, rough up the bark a little bit around the cut, dip it in rooting hormone and stick it in dirt.

Stick it under the hps if you want and keep er moist :)

ya ^^ wil def try the hps maybe over winter as to not bring in pests just cleaned house for dro (lots to come there nice ru- nn more insects or ill buy one and keep it in door in spring and work it i love em and they retail retarded..

Latest posts

Back