Jbyrds 1800 watt Organic Soil Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more shots

IMG_9302.jpgIMG_9305.jpg

These are the nematodes

IMG_9278.jpg

Thanks man!

Took some more pics of the girls tonight, also got a good shot of the nutrient line up. I'm still waiting on some more ingredient information on them. He's got stuff out to a lab right now for analysis and will give me the entire ingredient list as soon as he get's stuff back.

I got the Soluble Seaweed, Bloom Max and Mycorrhizal starter as well. The plants have responded so well to this line up, they are so healthy and happy. They just got their first transition feeding of 10ml per gal of the Grow and Bloom, chart specs for week two of flower with the solubles as well.

Here's some shots of everything. I singled out a querkle, Bubba and the Vanilla Kush before I got tired of pulling **** outta the tray and into the veg/work room to get away from the HPS..lol. I'll try to catch my timing right and get some pics in the room when lights flip off in the morning (if I get up that early..lol).

bubbakush.jpgquerkle.jpgVanillaKush.jpgquerkleleaf.jpgquerkle2.jpg

Some more, including the Grow-Biotic line of nutrients I am using. I'm extremely impressed with this stuff, I'll never bu synthetics again..which I never thought I would say as I have had some incredible runs over the years using Dutch Masters, Yellow Bottles, etc. This is blowing it away in overall plant health an vigor.

IMG_9329.jpgVanillaKush1.jpgNutrientLine.jpgBloomMax.jpgGrow-Biotic Feeding Chart.jpg

They look good. But what's your cost per gram using the product? A estimate, give or take since it's your first run.

I haven't broken it down to cost per gram. They are cheaper than other nutrients at base cost (other nutrients being Dutch Masters, Yellow Bottles, Advanced, etc..the major players in the market). You use less than the other nutrients, the solubles are a smoking deal...you use 1/2 tsp per gallon and one of those clear containers costs 14$ and will last at least 2 runs. I used to swear by Yellow Bottles...they are the priciest line out there as far as I know...kick *** for synthetics.

That's the thing I really like about this, my cost per gram will drop from yellow bottles, perhaps stay the same or a little less than Dutch Masters and it's 100% organics....to me, that's a no brainer simply for environmental issues/reasons. Take in to account quality of the finished product and your way ahead of the game imho.

Interesting. Keep us posted. Like to see a side by side vs my organic soil mix. Generally I pay about $1 to run a plant full cycle in 3gal pot. But I always like new organic products for those grows I don't feel like mixing soil. A rarity, but happens. :)

Congrats on the arrival of your new baby jbyrd.
The plants look superb i think youve been practicing.
Lol
T4

Congratulations on your new daughter. Hope mom and baby are feeling fine.
This is a great read, thanks.

Thanks everyone and Chef, will definitely keep you posted.

Here's some more shots from the room and a breakdown of current happenings.

Flower room is at day 13 of 12/12 and moving along nicely. These girls are getting outta control, the querkle has gone absolutely nuts, I expected a shorter plant, man...HUGE fans and just took off. Everything else in the tray is kicking ***, nice tight nodes that look like they will fill in good for some fat colas.

Currently feeding per the chart posted in a previous pic, I'm following it to a T....although I'm considering increasing to 20ml per gal of the grow/bloom...not because the plants are asking for it, but more because I have a left over tendency from soiless to want to try and drive them more....ok..I'm not going too..(maybe..)

Here's the shots..random order...some pics have identifying file names.

vanillakushtops.JPGtray4.JPG

tray1.JPGsidetray.JPG

Querkle.JPG

Another one - wish you could add more attachments per post ;)

roots.JPGquerkles.JPG

IMG_9457.JPG

Here's a couple more shots of the girls. Got in just as the lights were kicking on. Going to up the nutrients a tad to 15ml per gal of the base and check PPM. I haven't been on PPM as much this run as I'm trying to follow the chart as closely as possible. I think they want more, so I'm upping a tad. They are still kicking some butt though, stretching big time now.

IMG_9469.jpgIMG_9472.jpgIMG_9473.jpgIMG_9478.jpgIMG_9486.jpg

Lookin real good buddy! May as well take a note from you. Keep it up man cant wait to see these babies fatten up.

Nice jbyrd... Thanks for sharing.

Ready for drama- Do you get those great results without ph'ing?

Thanks AC, glad to have you onboard! :)

BBFan...No, I do not believe there is any way I would get these results without properly adjusting PH. I use R/O and after adding my nutrients the PH drops down into the low 5 range...that would most certainly cause some deficiencies and over all health of the plant would be diminished.

yeah buddy! hey J, so the only nutes in the line that are liquid are the grow, bloom, & p/k boost? how do you think they would fare in a RDWC?

Wasssup Doc! :)

Ya know - Here's the thing about these, I don't think they would make a good nutrient in a grow that requires the nutrient solution being stored for more than a day in a res. I mean, in theory they would rock, I used them in soiless (coco) on the finish (last 4 - 6 weeks) of my last run with outstanding results.

I think the problem would be that they are Fish Hydrolysates, no unnatural additives to help the nutrient 'keep' in a res. It would get freakin funky...lol. I've stored it for 2 days in my res and that's too long (very low bubbles and 70 degrees) and it starts getting funky. It stinks to high heaven already, just the nature of it, but when it starts to funk up...BARF! LOL....

I'll talk to the guy that makes them and see what kind of input he has, but I've used a lot of different nutrients and any time I try to add something organic along these lines I've always had to use it by next day.

Here's a couple fresh shots from tonight. Day 15 from 12/12, they got their first full feeding tonight, 1250ppm at 6.4PH.

Measurements were:

1/2tsp per gal of soluble Cal,Mg,K
2tsp per gal of Soluble Seaweed
1TBLSP per gal of BloomMax
15ml per gal each of Grow/Bloom

They are kicking in to high gear, starting to frost and reaching for the synthetic sky ;)

IMG_9496.jpgIMG_9497.jpgIMG_9502.jpgIMG_9506.jpgIMG_9508.jpg

Latest posts

Back