Jericho's 1st 12/12 strains Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then topping or tying down may be in order...I strip off the bottom third of the plant to maximize yields (so i nvr worry bout light penetration to the sucker shoots) but I gotta alot headroom above ~6.5 - 7feet from tip of open parabolic-reflectored lamp, so never worried about enough space.

Yeh my tent is 7 ft tall. Think I might tie it up this time and see how it goes.

allright allright, sounds good. Can't wait to see how they turn out for ya's.

Well was bored so snapped a few shots.

This is how I'm keeping the seedlings for now, Once i take down the MI5s i will give them the 600w
Light distance.jpg

This is the little NLxSkunk#1 at 12 days old.
NLxSkunk#1.jpgNLxSkunk#1 1.jpg

and the White indica These both by ceres seeds.
White Indica.jpgWhite Indica 1.jpg

This is the boring warlock at 4 days out of soil. Would have expected to have seen some true leaves showing.
Warlock.jpg

MI5 at day 63. They had some bad K def that i didn't act on quick enough but is very near harvest so didn't bother.
MI5.jpgMI5.1.jpgMI5.2.jpg

green mojo for ya Jericho! Think it will be better than your previous MI5 grow?

Nah. Dont know how much i will get from it. Yield is not going to be as good for sure. The cold seems to have stunned the roots as i thought. Its no where near as packed as it usually is when i take the soil out. Kept them small. They have gone in the box to dry now so in 5 -6 days will see.

:angrywife: I hate the cold! Im sure you will have a good turn out none the less :bong2:

Im estimating about 100g from the whole lot. Im not really happy with that. Thats why Im now trying the photoperiod strains.

Well this gj has come to an abrupt end. Had a big fight with my Bro in law where my grow was situated as i was teaching them. Took it all down and its all packed up and down.

Big shame as i was really looking forward to this grow. It will have to wait until i move to a safer location of my own.

Wow Jericho Im really sorry mate, at least he didnt call the cops or anything. I guess this is why people say to not grow with other people :confused2:

you able to get any bud from the plants?

Nah he wouldn't do that, Just a prick thats all. Got the bud from the one that finished. These ones were only seedlings,

well I hope you can relocate to a stable, safe place soon mate!

Damn the blows Jericho working with partners is never a good idea when it comes to growing.. Best of luck in getting your own privite place to grow

Yeh i never wanted to. Just did it as a favor to them. Started feeling like work having to go over there n check n teach at certain times. Least now soon as i move again i will get started.

Ah well.

What a bummer Jericho:(

Some people are just not meant to be growers.

Looking forward to when you get your own grow space and can start again

Yeh i was planning on moving flat again anyways. Next time I'm going to get somewhere ideal for my grow. Top Flat, detached from other buildings, Decent air flow through the Flat and will sort out a wardrobe i think for seedlings/veg.

Next time i do it properly. No messing around. Might take a couple months to get settled again though.

That's too bad, Jericho. My first grow experience was with 2 family members and all I learned I learned from them. When we went our separate ways it was all amicable tho. Sux bud, but I know you'll find a nice flat for your project and harvest some truly kind herb. Here's to a speedy turnaround.:48:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

I am watching this :D good luck Jericho!

Hehe zem i think you missed my last few posts. Had to take it all down due to a disagreement i had. Will try get it back up and running soon as i move somewhere i feel safe.

Thanks for stopping by though.

Latest posts

Back