jesus monkey shit christ can some1 help me out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluntman

Reaction score
:eek: okay i had 4 heavy duty fruity clones in rockwool they were doing fine just a couple yellowin leaves but otherwizee thrivin and ******* i wake up the other day and even my healthiest one was drooped as **** i transferd the clones from the rockwool into soil and the 3 are doing better but are now gettin burnt leavez is that nute burnn? do u think thee droopin was from overwaterin in rockwool..yeaah also im gettin hELLaa white spots on mah clones leaves all over

HELP ME IS REATARDED

drooping doesn't sound good....but the yellowing is normal for the lower leaf...

are there any roots showing at all before you transplanted?

oh yeah hella roots man
but mostly in rrock wool so when i transplanted i split the rockwool apart i dint damage the roots 2 bad either :confused:

i split the rockwool apart i dint damage the roots 2 bad either
you've damaged the roots, tearing apart the RW. That is most likely the cause of the wilting. The simple shock of the handleing/moving involved in transplanting is stressfull enough, 'ripping' those roots apart only magnified it. Transplants should be performed with as little root damage as is possible.

fucken things are gay they are getting these yellow spots on the leafs and in big groups lol and the tips of some leaves are liek completely yellow from spots :'( *** is that lol

Latest posts

Back