Jilly Bean?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buds_killington

Reaction score
i've tried it before and loved it but i cant find seeds for it anywhere. any suggestions? ive found it at a store in my state but i dont feel like driving for 8 hours to go get it. ive also found it online for a bunch of money but they are all out.

$10/seed with $7 for shipping.
yeah their stuff might be pricey for a bit.. IIRC they lost everything in the wildfires last year.
haven't been keeping up on that though. know they had others with cuts, but said it might be a while to get stock back up.

i think $10 per seed is a bit much, myself. *will admit; i am frugal ;)

realize that's about the norm (and cheap for some) .. i haven't bought any for quite a while now though. prices are nuts today (IMO)
heck, i remember scoffing at cali cons prices years back.. now they're 'cheap'.

I actually wasn't super impressed with Jilly Bean. Certainly not impressed enough to pay 10 bucks a bean. For me, Cali Connections gear has always been better. jmo

I didn't think very much of Jilly Bean. But I don't think very much of Subcool's work and honestly since Subcool and Mz Jill divorced and she let it out about subcool's addiction to meth, I don't think very much of subcool.

Berner just released some beans under Cookies Family and they were $800 for a pack of 6 seeds, lol.

I didn't think very much of Jilly Bean. But I don't think very much of Subcool's work and honestly since Subcool and Mz Jill divorced and she let it out about subcool's addiction to meth, I don't think very much of subcool.
I will have to agree with you man he sure is blowing the minds of his followers and I don’t necessarily mean in a good way

yikes!! thanks for the input guys. what are the best places to buy seeds from?

If you’re really wanting the jellybean I would just wait for a little bit because I do believe Miss Jill is going to be selling them again produced by her not sub You can find her on Instagram

best means different things to different people. Try attitude seeds. google them.

I’ve never been disappointed in my orders from “ the attitude” seed bank...most recently I ordered from seedsman and received my order in record time...about a week to California...

Be honest im not to impressed with the jilly bean or the diesel shoes had both but the Animal Cookies is amazing

Latest posts

Back