jobs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofaded

Reaction score
i think everyone here in this forum is older then me i was just curious what kind of jobs do you guys have because i dont even know what i wwant to be yet i wanna get some ideas

go to school if you can ...work sucks that why they call it work , if you get a job now you end up working the rest of your life ,if your not the school type learn a good trade (master it then open your own shop )remember you will never make real money working for someone eles ,,,good luck young man .dont be in a hurry your whole life is ahead of you (im so jealous)peace,love ,rastafari

No can do, dude. My area is listed on the forum. Take that with my work. blam I'm isolated. Security is #1. ;)

I am with Mutt on security.
I can say that I draw lines for a living. I do get to put them wherever I want though.

Do not let Mutt fool you. He went to school for moderating. He's good at it, pay stinks though.

Your best bet is to listen to what Rasta said above.

God I'm old.

Good luck with whatever you do!

hmmm im should be about your age soofaded im planing on going into animation like working for pixar and shit cuz i love to draw and when im high its even better to draw to draw cuz i get so many ideas hahaha

ohh ok thanks haha .. thats coo fatal drawing is fun

Depends on what you mean by drawing huh.

(right Ogof). thats my only hint. hehehehehehehe

Thats true Mutt, But you have to agree. That's what I do.

Animation... great field, have a cousin that works for Pixar. His first lighting credit was for
Shreck. He is still with them. Makes about $125,000 a year. Lots of hours though and the cost of living in San Francisco is huge.

If you feel you aren't ready for school, get a job for a little while. My biggest mistake was going to college at 18. I wasn't ready, ended up tanking pretty hard the first year. Ended up dropping out for a few years. Went back and came pretty close to finishing, but couldn't afford it. I'll go back again sometime next year.

For now, i install satellites for a living. Good pay, if u can afford the tools up front, about 1,000.

Latest posts

Back