Joe's first grow journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I am starting my first grow journal. My gals are 3 weeks into flowering, and i have growing a bag seed, a white rhino, a blueberry, and a chyrstal. The biggest one is the bag seed and the second biggest is the white rhino. Hopefully i will be getting my hands on a better camera soon so i can take close ups and have better clarity! Hope you guys enjoy as much as i have enjoyed your pics!

PICT0180.JPG

PICT0181.JPG

PICT0182.JPG

method of what? I am growin in fox farm, under a 400 w hps and 12/12. I hope that answers your question..

I was asking what method as in soil, or hydro. Example NFT, Ebb and Flow, Areoponics or soil... You answered my question. Somehow I feel I should'nt have asked. Sorry if I did... LOL
Good Luck Buddy:bolt:

Just wasn't sure what you meant. just wasn't thinking, my bad :eek:

yea i dint know what he ment at first either he just means your technique everything u did to keep them healthy in nice. keep up the good work want to see them at harvest

I have been using bio-bloom, and it seems that it is working great. Along with bio-bloom, i am also using sweet. They are looking great and smelling good! Can't wait to harvest!:farm:

Hey guys, heres an update of my gals at 6 weeks. sorry about the light, i took them under the hps, and they didn't turn out as good as i wanted them to be.

bud_07.jpg

bud_08.jpg

bud_09.jpg

bud_10.jpg

bud_11.jpg

bud_12.jpg

fantastic joe!...just look at that frost

Thanks hick! Its my first grow, so im pretty happy. I was kinda disappointed with the yield though. They're not nearly as big as some of the pics i see on this website. I know it is partly because it is white rhino and low yielding buds, but does anything else play into that. Does node space have a big effect on yield?

just to let you know unless there is something held up next to it for scale it is impossible to judge how big someones buds are in a pic. hell mine look bigger in my pics than they do in person

So, i have done my first harvest! I am pretty happy with my crop, and i got a lot more than expected. Check it out! Does someone know how to take clear closeups? Whenever i try , it gets blurry. I have a 6.0 megapixel camera, and it has a special flower mode, but it still is coming out fuzzy. Am i doin somthing wrong or is there a trick?

100_0026.jpg

100_0027.jpg

100_0028.jpg

100_0029.jpg

100_0030.jpg

100_0031.jpg

also another thing is to stand back and zoom in on them, rather then try to be right up on them taking the pic;)

joegrow22 said:
So, i have done my first harvest! I am pretty happy with my crop, and i got a lot more than expected. Check it out! Does someone know how to take clear closeups? Whenever i try , it gets blurry. I have a 6.0 megapixel camera, and it has a special flower mode, but it still is coming out fuzzy. Am i doin somthing wrong or is there a trick?
Congrats on a fine harvest my friend. You might wanna try using your flash when taking your pics. Works for me everytime. What do ya have planned for your next grow?

Thanks Tbg!
It is amazing how well your first grow can go when you have a thorough theoretical knowledge of what your doing. But i did make some mistakes, and learned a lot with my first grow. Next grow, i am going to grow 3 cindy 99 and 3 strawberry cough, feminized.(mm,mm i just can't wait even thinkin about it) I am going to try my hand in some lst maybe too, to try to get my plants as bushy as possible! What do you think tbg? I have a room that is 2 ft (Width) x 6 ft (length) x 6ft (Height). i wanted to get the max yield possible, so i was figuring i would do 6 plants, and maybe topping them a couple of times... I am def. gonna do a grow journal for it too

joegrow22 said:
Thanks Tbg!
It is amazing how well your first grow can go when you have a thorough theoretical knowledge of what your doing. But i did make some mistakes, and learned a lot with my first grow. Next grow, i am going to grow 3 cindy 99 and 3 strawberry cough, feminized.(mm,mm i just can't wait even thinkin about it) I am going to try my hand in some lst maybe too, to try to get my plants as bushy as possible! What do you think tbg? I have a room that is 2 ft (Width) x 6 ft (length) x 6ft (Height). i wanted to get the max yield possible, so i was figuring i would do 6 plants, and maybe topping them a couple of times... I am def. gonna do a grow journal for it too
We all make mistakes the first time around man. Yup LST sounds like a plan if ya want them ladies nice and bushy. We have a Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry lady that has been in veg for about 8 weeks. She has been topped and tied more times than my girlfriend. :p Anyway my friend look foward to your next grow. :aok:

Latest posts

Back