Joh's First grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

userxxx65

Reaction score
[DAY 3]

I chose the Northern Light strain.

7 Plants

My Setup:

- Large bog reinforced at corners, inside layered with alluminum foil
- Hanging Flourescent
- Custom made light reflector for above flourescent. This combo keeps all plants lit well enough for this stage.
- 2 2x4s holding the cooling fan/air purifier up above the plants, as well as holding my custom-mate light deflector and floursecent light.

Hello everyone, just wanted to share with you the status of my first grow.

After only 3 days my babies have gone from the seeds that they were to an inch high with only a 3 foot flourescent and a 23 Watt, 1600 lumen "Natural Cool White" Spiral light bulb.

There was a devestating accident this morning which resulten in a plant being dumped into another, and things got messy, but I quickly rearranged everything and all of the dirt and the seedlings were not harmed, they continue to develop.

At this point, the seedlings are growing double each day. I currently have them on an 18-6 lighting schedule.

I do have one question though; is there supposed to be white hair all over these after 3 days?

Thanks everyone for viewing my setup! :)

DAY3_4.JPG

DAY3_2.JPG

DAY3_3.JPG

DAY3_1.JPG

Yup i see some babies and they are looking good. What do you mean by white hairs all over? You shouldn't be seeing any hairs and i'm not seeing anything in your pictures.

Nice to meet you The Brothers Grunt,

There are very small small white hairs on the stems. I don't know how to explain it but they are tiny little hairs all over. I have good eyes too...

UPDATE: After their first rest, all of the babies have grown to about an inch and after reinorcing them with dirt yesterday, perfectly straight up.

I would also like to introduce a feature I call the POTcam. I have a web cam inside the growbox focused on the best seedling, and I will post pictures on occasion, so we can watch it grow.

DAY 4 - Some new pictures for everyone

Nothing much else to talk about in this update

DAY4_1.JPG

DAY4_2.JPG

Latest posts

Back