Joint Rolling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfatpothead

Reaction score
send the URL of your Youtube joint rolling video
to (LINK REMOVED BY SMOKINGMOM til Marpassion decides on this contest) by march 20 and the most viewed
video by April 20th
wins a BOX of Clear Papers

better idea would be post your very own pic by pic of your roll. what's cool about finding someone else's joint

Absolutely "no" members are going to be allowed to run "any" contest, that offers a prize that requires the exchange of personal information. No freebies, no prizes, no swaps, no sales.
NO EXCHANGING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION!..

What possible garauntee could you have, that it isn't LEO that you are giving your information to?? Com'on folks, use that thing for something besides just a place to hang yer hat.. ;)

Although......it is kinda a good idea for a contest....maybe

...just a thought...

how bout we just submit pics on here of our rolled joints and maybe the winner can some how get extra rep points or something. is it possible for the mods to add multiple reputation points?

didnt have the baggage to roll a real blunt....so the fillings of a peach phillie wrapped up nicely.

rollin.jpg

rollin 2.jpg

rollin 3.jpg

I think the contest could be a good idea but definately not exchanging ANY type of personal information. That would just be foolish. Just my thoughts...

yeah....thats how i roll...sup pimpin!

im sure hick can roll a joint like a true master...cmon man, lets see it!

I am more than willing to throw down rolling skills against ANYONE.

Bring it, I am a Certified Champion.

I have created wonderful things....

I'll take you on .Phillip Morris could learn a thing or four from me. yuk yuk yuk
Hey there JJ is that a one handed roll you did there?

nope...thats using both limbs, lol. ive never tried a one handed roll on anything except the snare drum.

how about who can roll the best tulip or L??? normal J's or blunts are just to dang easy to roll. the gross's thing is that he smoked that? be a man, roll up the real stuff.

pffffftttt with the joint rolling deal... I challenge u all to a smoke off

I GUARANTEE I can smoke more dope, and remain awake and active, than all 'a yaz... :hubba:

:p

That crazy vancouver guy said:

I GUARANTEE I can smoke more dope, and remain awake and active, than all 'a yaz... :hubba:

and what do i get when i smoke you to sleep son??????

That crazy vancouver guy said:

If it's good bud no one will be able to remember who the winner was .
Sounds like an idea

how about a blunt rolling pic by pic im rather good at this

i dont have a camera atm =[

bigfatpothead said:
send the URL of your Youtube joint rolling video
to (LINK REMOVED BY SMOKINGMOM til Marpassion decides on this contest) by march 20 and the most viewed
video by April 20th
wins a BOX of Clear Papers

Well, I'm a G, at rolling. lol, but i dont have weed at the moment i dont get paid till later today.

Latest posts

Back