Joint Rolling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That crazy vancouver guy said:
pffffftttt with the joint rolling deal... I challenge u all to a smoke off

I GUARANTEE I can smoke more dope, and remain awake and active, than all 'a yaz... :hubba:

:p

I dont know... When my buddy bought 2 pounds, the 2 of us smoked it in like 2 days, and then we went to school, but they sent us home because we smelled so hardcore like weed, and i guess his eyes were red, but my eyes dont get red, so they didnt know i was high but i smelt like some stank! we finished it when we got home then later my homeboy bought some more.

TheSquirrelKing said:
I dont know... When my buddy bought 2 pounds, the 2 of us smoked it in like 2 days, and then we went to school, but they sent us home because we smelled so hardcore like weed, and i guess his eyes were red, but my eyes dont get red, so they didnt know i was high but i smelt like some stank! we finished it when we got home then later my homeboy bought some more.

not trying to flame anyone but you did not smoke 32 oz of ganja in 2 days no matter how hardcore you think you are.

"You dont gotta lie to kick it"

im glad y'all can roll because i **** at it hardcore. every now and again i can get a decent one but where i dont try so often i've just never had the chance to get good... :(

P.s. i know im breaking the rules spelling this out, but why is "s u c k" censored? yes, with an "S" cause thats what i typed. it just seems a bit excessive. and its messing with my vocabulary since its to early for me to try to think of another word. and its not a cussword. its not dirty or anything. its an accurate description of black holes, vacumes, space and my rolling skills. i dont understand. :( ... delete this if you feel the need. i just had to ask.

How bet best one handed rolling, After i got in a crazy motorcycle wreck, i lost most control of my left hand. Moor in the wrist, but anyways i had to learn to start rolling one handed. So the hole 4 months i was in a wheel chair "Man did i flippin hate that wheel chair" i learned how to start rolling one handed. Anything from a j, to a Titian.. Its on now baby... Bring it!

This is really old, and took hours to make:

trifectus.JPG

That is the "Trifectus of doom"...and about $70 worth of green autobody/paint masking tape.

Three different types, all homegrown, all with hash mixed.

DOOOM!!!!

...Or sleepytime...

thc is good for me said:
not trying to flame anyone but you did not smoke 32 oz of ganja in 2 days no matter how hardcore you think you are

Here are some words of inspiration for ya.
"You dont gotta lie to kick it"

Lets see, I can smoke a sweat witch is 3.5 grams in about 5-7 minutes there are 1440 minutes a day considering we was high we didn't sleep but we ate, and did alot of other **** those days, but smoked most of the day but i'll kick off 5 hours. so that's 1140 minutes, considering we smoked all blunts for all of day one and most of day two. We had a huge ******* box of white owls my friend stole from the gas-station he worked at. (yes a box filled with single gars.) so thats about 228 sweets. now that times 3.5 is 798 grams now considering 453.5 grams is a pound, and thats damn near 2 pounds already, so maybe you couldn't but i have no reason to lie to people i could give a **** about! I honestly don't care if you bealeave me, and maybe to a person so not hardore like yourself might not understand how us real G's do, but dont talk ****.

Hick said:
Absolutely "no" members are going to be allowed to run "any" contest, that offers a prize that requires the exchange of personal information. No freebies, no prizes, no swaps, no sales.
NO EXCHANGING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION!..

What possible garauntee could you have, that it isn't LEO that you are giving your information to?? Com'on folks, use that thing for something besides just a place to hang yer hat.. ;)

EXACTLY!!!

TheSquirrelKing said:
Lets see, I can smoke a sweat witch is 3.5 grams in about 5-7 minutes there are 1440 minutes a day considering we was high we didn't sleep but we ate, and did alot of other **** those days, but smoked most of the day but i'll kick off 5 hours. so that's 1140 minutes, considering we smoked all blunts for all of day one and most of day two. We had a huge ******* box of white owls my friend stole from the gas-station he worked at. (yes a box filled with single gars.) so thats about 228 sweets. now that times 3.5 is 798 grams now considering 453.5 grams is a pound, and thats damn near 2 pounds already, so maybe you couldn't but i have no reason to lie to people i could give a **** about! I honestly don't care if you bealeave me, and maybe to a person so not hardore like yourself might not understand how us real G's do, but dont talk ****.

Not to offend you but...who cares how much bud you smoke?

SIZE]

Tell me about it, there was a thread on here a while back about the swearing and what was blanked out and a lot of people mentioned this about 's u c k'. I have seen other words (beginning with S and B) around this site that are far more offensive and are NOt blobked out so i dunno whats with that. but hey i just roll with it..

cookie said:
P.s. i know im breaking the rules spelling this out, but why is "s u c k" censored? yes, with an "S" cause thats what i typed. it just seems a bit excessive. and its messing with my vocabulary since its to early for me to try to think of another word. and its not a cussword. its not dirty or anything. its an accurate description of black holes, vacumes, space and my rolling skills. i dont understand. :( ... delete this if you feel the need. i just had to ask.

TheSquirrelKing said:

Its not about how much time it takes to smoke the green its about how much the human body can take. If it was any kind of good weed then 3.5 grams I.E. an eighth of an ounce, would get you trashed and all you be capable of doing would be sleeping!!! 2 pounds man?!

And i'm not flaming or anything, i just don't like people who brag.

lol i have to be with thc is good for me on this one lol come on two pounds in two days pffft you guys ate but didnt sleep while smoking these two pounds of weed lol come on not one lil weed nap? i find that very hard to believe but im not gonna fight you and about be an og Cuz heres a lil something for ya "gangstas dont have to flex nuts,we just know we got em" ;)

Smoking two pounds of weed would make you puke,lol

all im trying to say is ive never heard of a squirrel that smokes 2 LBS of weed a day

Yeah! Thats ***** stuff, lets show him how its done Runbyhemp! Time to pull out the home grown, Fk that Mexican stuff..

off the subject but...best ive done is 100 bonghits in a day...witnessed by wife. 10 an hour for 10 hours. had to hold it in for ten seconds and still blow out smoke. a freind bragged he could probably do 50 and i gladly bet him 20 bucks i could do diuble that,and won

Latest posts

Back