Joint Rolling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my beauty. It was my first attempt at doing anything wierd like that. Took me like an hour.

HNI_0095.JPG

idk i never get as high off of a joint as i do from glass(bowls,bongs,vaps, etc) but there is something about smoking a joint that is just so relaxing! i love it

TheSquirrelKing said:
Lets see, I can smoke a sweat witch is 3.5 grams in about 5-7 minutes there are 1440 minutes a day considering we was high we didn't sleep but we ate, and did alot of other **** those days, but smoked most of the day but i'll kick off 5 hours. so that's 1140 minutes, considering we smoked all blunts for all of day one and most of day two. We had a huge ******* box of white owls my friend stole from the gas-station he worked at. (yes a box filled with single gars.) so thats about 228 sweets. now that times 3.5 is 798 grams now considering 453.5 grams is a pound, and thats damn near 2 pounds already, so maybe you couldn't but i have no reason to lie to people i could give a **** about! I honestly don't care if you bealeave me, and maybe to a person so not hardore like yourself might not understand how us real G's do, but dont talk ****.

lol at this bullcrap

Caretaker said:
This is my beauty. It was my first attempt at doing anything wierd like that. Took me like an hour.

Dude. You rolled a Tie-Fighter!

Not really an entry of true talent representation here... Just an average, run-of-the-mill blunt...
0416110134.jpg
Notice how nice and "machine rolled" looking it is!?:rofl:

Nothing too spectacular here but the longer of the 2 joints was rolled blindfolded as a bet. The other was rolled by the person who challenged me as a comparison.
IMAG0180.JPG
Not bad I thought but remember, the only question that needs asking about any joint, the answer to which means it is successful or not and that is, Does it smoke?

Oh yea baby

I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon
SPAM REMOVED

John Jackson said:
I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=709600#post709600

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=709599#post709599

Brosef why hve you posted the same exact thing...spam links and all in three separate threads? Why do you feel the need to break the rules and spam our site? Nobody is going to buy your turd wear or even visit those live links....

John Jackson said:

Thanks, but it's not my site :D . Wait! :hitchair::chuck:

Wiseguy_Chef said:
i don't roll joints as its a waste of good chronic, smoking a joint or blunt u only get 23% of the avable thc in the pot, thats a major waste. thats like thowing away 77% of a beer!!!!!!

The Effen Gee said:
Yeah?

...and 98% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

where did you get those numbers wiseguy ? never heard of that in my life.

soil :D

The Effen Gee said:
I am more than willing to throw down rolling skills against ANYONE.

Bring it, I am a Certified Champion.

I have created wonderful things....

now here should be some comp. :cool:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
pffffftttt with the joint rolling deal... I challenge u all to a smoke off

I GUARANTEE I can smoke more dope, and remain awake and active, than all 'a yaz... :hubba:

:p

you have quite a few years to catch up to ol grandsoilmaster joint over here.:chuck::chuck:

The Effen Gee said:
Alright folks...it is officially ON.

Contest or not I will win.
The only thing I take more pride in than the weed I grow are the joints I roll that weed into!

"pride" in your rollin huh ? maybe your my comp ?

a true rollin contest would require junk pot , shaky, dry bunk pot , some good everyday brick AND real weed , because anyone can roll real weed good. (also pinners too, cause a log is too easy also)
then if they are too close to call you put them up in the light an go by the INSIDE line of the paper, thats how you judge a proper yunt.

anybody think they can take my title ?

soil ... just messin around in the early mornin :tokie:

someone plz make a Russian S-300 Missiles joint or a coil slash spring joint

I wanna keep this going!! I almost only smoke spliffs since I moved away from my home town and had to leave my bong behind...

I LOVE rolling, so just wanted to share that a little...

first, my tool set
tools.jpg

Step 2(step 1 was gathering tools! ha)
step2.jpg

Step 3
step3.jpg

All thats left is to burn it down!
done.jpg

sMACk

I love rolling too and that Bob Marley style cone is just what i mean for spliff, cool!:cool2:
I noticed that you don't use to reverse the paper and i would suggest you to try that way, i consider it pretty mandatory to enjoy a good spliff at its best:)
:48:

reversedPaper.jpg

You too! :D Sadly i'm not the author of the strip!:eek::rofl:
But yes, that seems one of the tables where i usually shot my photos:cool2:
:48:

is that from a book Pistil? I'm sure I've seen that before... hilarious! haha
I used to backroll (reversing the paper or whatever) a lot after I found out about it, but it never stuck with me... I'll do it every now and then for a little adventure...

I definitely hear where youre comin from tho, I'm a spliff snob too!

which papers are your favorite?

sMACkaddict said:
is that from a book Pistil? I'm sure I've seen that before... hilarious! haha
I used to backroll (reversing the paper or whatever) a lot after I found out about it, but it never stuck with me... I'll do it every now and then for a little adventure...

I definitely hear where youre comin from tho, I'm a spliff snob too!

which papers are your favorite?
Jesus Christ sorry for the late answer! I'm on a comp just for relaxation for the first time after a lot…

Lol for the spliff snob, i am! :D I'm so used to backroll (cool term, i'll use it:)) that i would make a mistake if i'd try to roll in the normal way

I don't remember where that strip comes from:confused2: , just thought that those images could compensate my lack of terms

My favorite papers are the Smocking Gold, they are just perfect. They are thin but resistant, malleable as we need and they have the greatest paper/content burn ratio. If you roll them in a proper way you can build very bobbymarleying cones with them:cool2:

you ever try RAW papers? not the organic ones, the originals... They are awesome, they are so light and thin that if you burn then they leave no ash(just the paper i mean). They are still very strong, I dont know if I've ever ripped one.

I love smoking papers, I used the masters for a period, on a roll.

When I learned to roll, before I knew what was what, I used Juicy Jays on a roll. I was shown how to twist up like 10"+ long spliffs. I was actually in a fraternity and we would have like 8 people or more on one spliff, so it had to be big.

sMACk

sMACkaddict said:
you ever try RAW papers? not the organic ones, the originals... They are awesome, they are so light and thin that if you burn then they leave no ash(just the paper i mean). They are still very strong, I dont know if I've ever ripped one.

I love smoking papers, I used the masters for a period, on a roll.

When I learned to roll, before I knew what was what, I used Juicy Jays on a roll. I was shown how to twist up like 10"+ long spliffs. I was actually in a fraternity and we would have like 8 people or more on one spliff, so it had to be big.

sMACk
Ah, jesus christ, i doubt that you are still interested in my answer after two weeks… i apologize, i've been very very busy and, in my few spare time, i had 4 jars of african salad between me and the rest of the world :D

I think i never heard about RAW papers, there's no such a variety of papers in my country… something in the big cities but not here. We have some kind of Ritzla, some kind of Smoking and the rest are the short size ones used for tobacco.

LOL, i know what you mean for a fraternity sized joint, good times :) I remember when i was in the army, i was some kind of an involuntary pusher because i had the luck to be pretty near to a friends location and so i used to bring "stuffs" for the troop far from home because i'm a nice guy :) We was young and desperate and used to smoke spliffs made up to 12/15 papers (3x4/5) where every breath was two years of life lost.

I do not love tobacco at all, i'm just addicted and when you're addicted there's nothing good as a good traditional spliff :) The plan is to quit soon but, till then, it's raining spliffs here.

Latest posts

Back