jordan of the islands

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Has anyone grown/smoked GodBud? What does it taste like? Any idea what the genetics are?
I' heard jordans are a good company and you can buy directly from them.
Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
I have tried the God's OG Kush, but not the straight God Bud. It was quite good, but not outstanding. You can also get his gear through Hemp Depot--which is where I have purchased his gear in the past.

Give it a go! His seeds are reasonably priced.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
GodBud is a mysterious strain. I cant find anything about the the straight strain other than Jordan's and seedfinder description . One of the strongest in the world supposedly.
My kind of pot!
I want to know what it tastes/smells like. Usually I avoid skunk strains plus I love studying strain info etc.

Reaction score
LOL--not the strongest in the world...lots of strains make that claim. But it is most likely good bud. The God's OG grew short and stout.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
I read alot of stuff about Jordans seeds being pretty unreliable, i kind of ignored it and bought 2 packs of his Gods Bud x Blue Cheese, of the 12 seeds 9 died before shedding their shells and the other 3 were male, so it was pretty disappointing.

I am interested in his stuff still though.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
On the Vancouver seedbank second website they have a lot of jordons seeds - more than I have seen elsewhere. It says there Godbud. Is purple skunk.

Latest posts