Journey of My 1st Grow Ever. Outdoors.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryPossum

Reaction score
I never grew cannabis ever. This May I decided to give it my first try. I got my seeds, I Floated them in water for 2 days, and they started growing roots. I then planted them in small pots root down in Fox Farms Happy Frog and Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil. They sprouted up nicely in 6 days.

May 18th 2021
20210518_180947.jpg

July 3rd 2021
20210702_140451.jpg

Ask me any questions, I actually got good at it. When they got about a month old, I put in some good nutrients or nutes as they call it. Fishbone Meal, Kelp Meal, Black Strap Unsulphered Mollases, Organic Brewer's Yeast (for amino acids) and Diamotaceus Earth.

OK. So what are we asking you for? The experience you had on the first grow?

you have to understand we have people here that have been growing for 20 40 60 years

no- not 40 months.

Sorry I’m not trying to soften the blow but I’m just letting you know.

Feel me?

OK. So what are we asking you for? The experience you had on the first grow?

you have to understand we have people here that have been growing for 20 40 60 years

no- not 40 months.

Sorry I’m not trying to soften the blow but I’m just letting you know.

Feel me?

I can help the newbies since I'm a newbie mice- elf. I suppose. You see newbies won't like the responses and sarcasm from those Hair Bag Old Time Growers, sometimes you need newbies to help out the Newbies, Newbies don't understand the language of the older hair bag growers, I know I didn't understand them mice-elf...I can be a mediator to the newbies.

Its all good guys. Members trying to help members is the way they grow and learn. I dont want any members not getting involved because they are scared too. If they are wrong they can be corrected. Which is another learning experience for them. There are plenty ppl that will put in their opinions and that person asking the question will have choices.
TOA ya fking stoner,,,,give the guy a break. Mean ole bastard. 😁

Ask you anything huh. Why and with what organisms do plants form symbiotic relationships with, and how do exudates play a role? If you could mediate that to the newbies I think it would make them better growers . Thanks
Sorry I couldn’t help myself I take offense to the Hair Bag Old Time Grower comment.

I am a proud Hair Bag Old Time Grower. What is in your wallet?

Hey Mr Angry Possum , what flavors are you growing? Your plants look healthy.

A few in my outdoor Hair Bag Old Time Garden.

352C0506-E7C4-48EB-B98A-42EBE041EAC1.jpeg
98AA5F1C-8F97-416D-8459-33601967B9C5.jpeg
0313974F-E9EB-4B29-BD82-A15756445B97.jpeg

I can help the newbies since I'm a newbie mice- elf. I suppose. You see newbies won't like the responses and sarcasm from those Hair Bag Old Time Growers, sometimes you need newbies to help out the Newbies, Newbies don't understand the language of the older hair bag growers, I know I didn't understand them mice-elf...I can be a mediator to the newbies.
You mean to spread disinformation? Get up to big dog speed, no whining LOL. Newbies, by definition are without experience.
Don't understand the language? Get up to speed. I often wondered if "everybody got a trophy and no losers" what we would have.

Free advice: Take the trouble to learn, its really fairly simple and has huge rewards.

I have basically 3 "hobbies" One is this, another is High End Class A music amplifiers , speakers, etc, and the last is building firearms.
I participate in multiple forums and all three of these have Beginners, (I hate the term Newbie, or nubes especially, sounds like pubes) Experienced members, and Commercial members who do this for a living. (Last hobby is motorsports, but havent had a project in years)

What I have noticed the past decade or so is a great influx in all of these areas of beginners who basically complain about having to read and understand all this stuff, and would someone please just hand feed them what is needed. (which is of course impossible.) I understand their motivation, you can build this 3-4 thousand dollar amp for about 6 or 7 hundred.

The Audio forums are the worst about this. One of the largest High End Manufacturers of this stuff participates, and as his designs (cheap ones are 3 to 4 grand, expensive ones will buy a nice house and car.) become retired he releases the schematics, several of the professional members work up a circuit board, provide members with files to have their own boards made. then a thread and build guide is put together, group buys, etc.

You would think they are being asked for their first born. Other members do push back....they dont mind answering questions, but its easy to see when people are asking stuff that is clearly in the voluminous text that they havent read any of it. I kind of understand, some dont want to learn, they just want the end product and they are done. The deal is, you must understand it, as most there build countless amps, preamps, phono amps,etc. not "just one" so learning is desired.

Another observation. Most of the whinners are young. don't get older whinners, they see gaining knowledge as a tool to be used, not a headache to suffer. Wonder if that has to do with having to win to get a trophy. How old are you? I'm 65.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back