Jsut wondering!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcr6bk

Reaction score
Does anybody here think its possible to grow a bagseed plant and keep it under 15" w/ HST.

Soil
3 gallon bucket
15" from top of bucket to top of shelf
Bagseed
Foxfarm Fert.
P.H. is 6.7
CFL's (2-45 watt(warm), 2-25 watt(cool)
1-12" UV bulb

P.S. Hey everyone havent been on in a while, police came in my house.

been a while. wow you better be posting a story in the coffee table on that news. We all will be curious.

Bagseed is tricky man. Do you have pics? need to know if it is Sativa dominant or Indica Dom. That will help us let you know what can be done or not. I've heard a lot of theories regarding pruning. But good Ole Stoney Bud said the best way. no more than 1/3 of the total plant mass. That is one of the best ways to put it. if you have 12 branches you can cut 4 off. or 1 top and 3 branches. depends on how you look at it. but what ever you cut. might as well clone it. might be a female and be worth keeping the cuttings. IMHO.

Nice to see ya back again.

Well the plant hasnt sprouted yet, I will have pics soon. I will start a journal. I will post what happened in the coffee table.

Are you aware that a mj plant more than doubles in height during flowering?
I doubt if you'll be able to do it, considering that a plant should be sexually mature before you flower it, and that takes 4--6 weeks.
Do a search on scrog (screen of green) growing.

GanjaGuru said:
Do a search on scrog (screen of green) growing.

I'd only Scrog in a Hydro system. doing anything with the plant tied to a screen with the root mass in dirt with no rez. would be tough when it comes to flushing prior to harvest. IMHO.

But here is an excellent How to at another site for Scrogging.

http://www.gardenscure.com/420/showthread.php?t=64785

I appreciate the advice on scrog. Does any one have some good demonstrational pics on where to cut plant for topping?

I've seen the tiniest clones begin to flower as soon as they grow roots....

Latest posts

Back