Juicy Fruit From Seed to Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's odd... altho there's pre-flowers.. u should get some indication...

I bet you just got some odd weirdling sprout and that is it.

I would check that plant for signs of hermaphrodism but no more.

Do you have a mag glass (I am talkin' opticals, sister friend!)? That is a great way to determine if the plant is really showing you something or not.

How was that plant at 3/24? Pllllllllease do not take this the wrong way....... but that pic looks like my plants when they are 'pruned out'. This is a herald to other problems particularly overnuting. I did not see this in other photos so maybe just my imagination... If you see any changes in lower (older) leaves be wary!

hey Zarnon ...we are wondering if our eyes were playing tricks and nothing was showing...you know how you look at hard something you think yousee somehting :rolleyes:

we do have a scope....and i think the hubby is checking them tonight under the scope while i feed our other ladies in the flower room

how dare you speak the H word ;) :D

Well....heres a shot of the massive plants....they are still not showing sex :rolleyes:

Juicy Fruit 012 (Small).jpg

Juicy Fruit 010 (Small).jpg

Those are some big ladies LL. Juicy Fruit sounds so gooooood. Can't wait to see some buds. May my green mojo make your plants both ladies. ;)

thanks TBG....if they turn out boys they are getting chopped now for sure....we are doing a test grow for a friend...too many things on the plate...somethings gotta go

and the JF's are seeming to appear boys...only a wee speck is showing...not quite enough to know for sure...but it appears more round than tear shaped

next JF's we sprout are bound to be ladies for sure ;)

Latest posts

Back