Juicy J's whats ur fav..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have some of the transparent blunt wraps too. They burn alright. Not as good as a regular blunt wrap. You have to be careful not to roll them too tight.

They are a pain to roll. I can't roll to begin with but they are impossible.

those clear wraps tastes like burning plastic and they are a pain in the butt to roll.. they slip and ****, i don't suggest them.. yucky

The ones I have are much easier to roll with than regular papers and DEFINITELY regular blunt wraps. They don't have a taste at all to me. I have Job Crystal's.

Regular blunt wraps are rediculously hard to roll with for me. They rip so easy.

i hate rippin the blunt wrap.. then i gotta make it into a junt, i just fix the rips with papers

Lol oh man, i love rolling, i can roll it perfect every time. Split with your fingers too! lick across, and press and pull with your fingers and it comes right apart. PUt it in evenly, start at the smoking end, roll it up and work your way across, LICK don't drown it, just barely lick it and fold it down, roast it, and you're good to go.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yea i'm pretty good at rollin a blunt i just hate when i get white owls and the things are stale.. it pisses me off... ok i gotta go potty.. then fix my plants i just knocked the babies over :( sorry lil plants

aww poor plants. By the way, the clear papers don't have a taste really. It's 100 percent plant celious, ciouldn't taste like plastic, and they're really easy to stick...like they stick together like nothing when you lick them lol. White owls, i've found a store where they're always fresh. But if you're going to buy a blunt, especially a white owl, i'd recommend you lightly squeezing the blunt if it's in a plastic wrap to see if it's fresh.

i dunno those clear things do have a taste... i swear it.. but it could be just my taste buds.. lol.. yeah only time i buy a white owl is when all the stores are closed cept the one who only sells the white owls

haha. Well royal blunt wraps or Phillies XL are the way to go anyway ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

royal blunt wraps are the shiznit... yummy

yuppers! sure are. for my 10 pm smoke i used a watermellon.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

The blunt wraps I have right now are "Da Bomb Blunts".

They have a WIDE variety of flavors.

Hogsbreath (Berries)
Train Wreck (Black Cherry)
Kush (Kiwi-Strawberry)
Maui Wowwie (Watermelon)
Chocolate TY (Chocolate Chip)
Afghanie (Sour Apple)
California Chronic (Peach)
Hydro (Plum)
Orange Tang (Tangerine)
Purple Sky (Blackberry)
En Do (Mango)
Da Bomb (Strawberry)
Cotton Mouth (Cotton Candy)
Hyp & Henny (Secret Flavor)
NYC Diesel (Cosmopolitan)
Purple Hair (Passion Fruit)
Dodelicious (Apple Martini)
Orange Crush (Orange)

Smokedabomb.com

Pranic said:
i hate rippin the blunt wrap.. then i gotta make it into a junt, i just fix the rips with papers

thats another thing thats cool about the clear papers.. theyre reeeal hard to tear.. if you find the big wide ones that they have now you should have no prob rollin one :) before i found those i'd just take two normal sized ones and lick em to eachother width wise, let dry for five minutes and you have a big *** transparent paper.. but still, there aint nothin wrong with a good ol big fat blunt!

420check420 said:
thats another thing thats cool about the clear papers.. theyre reeeal hard to tear.. if you find the big wide ones that they have now you should have no prob rollin one :) before i found those i'd just take two normal sized ones and lick em to eachother width wise, let dry for five minutes and you have a big *** transparent paper.. but still, there aint nothin wrong with a good ol big fat blunt!

haha ya i kno what ya mean i got the Tripp King Size paper
and those are real big lick 2 of those together u will have
a huge joint.:D

Man i don't really mind the blunt wrap, if it's a decent fresh one and it'll roll me up a nice blunt, i am happy. Blunts are great haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

damn now im fiendin for a blunt.. havent had one in friggin ages.. like four months .. the last brown paper blunt i smoked was an optimo.. a creaser..where you lick it so the verrrrryyyyy edge sticks, allowing the most girth, then pack it full of weed :D we had to use a piece of a cig box for a mouthpiece on the end.. four heads on it.. i was about lit up lol.. but, when i was hangin with those people i was doin things other than weed... which aint good.. so i had to get the hell away from everyone.. therefore no more blunts :( blunts are a social burn.. it feels wierd smokin one alone lol

haha, never i smoke them alone all the time! But i do like smoking with people better, but when i'm alone, this is what i do, Marijuana passion and smoking! lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back