July 1st, legal for Virginia 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called my pain management doctors office and they said if I wanted to smoke weed they would cut my medication. I will have call other pain management facilities. That is really bad.

Clarence Thomas (associate supreme court justice) said it's time for the feds to declassify weed. Sure would make it nice. I live in a free state, but any fed agent could arrest me and take my house and bank accounts anytime they wanted.

They ain't gonna know if ya don't tell 'em!
I already asked so, the nurse will probably make note of it. She said it is up to the doctor. At first she said there was no place to buy it from and I reminded her that I could grow it. She said they could cut my meds or deny them. Right now, I stop smoking for 10 days before my appointment and my urine test comes up clean. I can't use the stuff they sell because it has to show my medication. Maybe, it is time to go somewhere else. I was already thinking about going somewhere else because I don't get enough for in the middle of the night or early morning. I don't even smoke a lot pot because I get stoned from the oxycodone.

Guess I'm weird (OK, I know I am), but I don't get a buzz on Oxy. Pain goes away, but no buzz involved. Weed? Slaps my pickle into the peat moss.
+
It isn't like smoking pot. It just makes me forget about my pain. I can still drive after taking one. Maybe stoned wasn't the right word to use. If I was smoking pot early in the morning and all day, I would be forgetting things.

Latest posts

Back