July 1st, legal for Virginia 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. It's nice to not feel like you are doing something wrong, when you in fact are not doing something wrong. I'm happy for you :)

72woohoo.gif

Piece of cake for an expert like you and fun after you have mastered it
Not hard at all
LoL. No expert indeed. I cannot even enter the bud of the month contest. Haha! Thanks for the vote of confidence.

maybe u could just grow for satisfaction and the fact u got to be part of it all by the way i,m manny

maybe u could just grow for satisfaction and the fact u got to be part of it all by the way i,m manny
I really enjoy it, it is interesting and there is always new strains to try. I find people in my area like Indicas but I prefer a 50/50.

Today is the big day! No more prohibition on personal use anyways. The state isn't even letting big companies move in and set up grow operations yet. It is strictly a smokers law because of the larger number of minorities getting busted. We can have four plants and one ounce of weed. Which doesn't make sense because one plant can produce more than that.

I live close to Oklahoma state line and I'm in Oklahoma all the time and still does me no good because you have to have a card from OK to purchase.

Course even if Texas was legal i wouldn't buy weed from a dispensary,,,,just edibles and RSO oil maybe.
Somebody sold my friend a bag of fake weed like you get in the convenience stores. Then two months ago somebody tried to sell me stuff they bought bags online for that said the weed was from a California dispensary. That is ok though because nobody I know will buy weed for either of those people now. I am not showing anyone my pot except family members. Only because they see it in my other rooms.

Latest posts

Back