July 2022 BPOTM Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad man moon

Reaction score
I am hoping that I will be able to enter next month or next. But, seriously, I can not imagine anything anywhere close to these stellar examples.

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I’ve got heat stressed flowers too boo. Not my best flower tent but I’ll get a fresh start in there soon and hopefully not make the same mistake letting stuff get so crazy…

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I'm at the point where I'm not giving a rats asss about what's growing now, I'm just over tents, they suck for my style of growing...hopefully within the month I'll be growing in my new digs, 3 tons of a/c, 12' ceilings, separate rooms, new light bulbs...what's not to like about no more back straining, stooping, and being unable to see the back of my plants...

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I'm at the point where I'm not giving a rats asss about what's growing now, I'm just over tents, they suck for my style of growing...hopefully within the month I'll be growing in my new digs, 3 tons of a/c, 12' ceilings, separate rooms, new light bulbs...what's not to like about no more back straining, stooping, and being unable to see the back of my plants...
Lucky dog

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
my finest grows were done in a room like that subbie, 10 years ago I was rocking 4 1K raptor lights in one room and life was simple and most excellent...I just hate growing in tents and I'm not gonna suffer them anymore...

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Entries closed. Make sure to follow the link below to vote.

August BPOTM will begin taking entries on August 1.

Thanks to all that entered!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts